The I in Team
mysmilie_1335.gif

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
never saw a black man t!l, ! was about 28... ! grew up on a street but not on the street.. im from the suburbs.. youre a hair dresser.... a gay black robot... chewbacca... !da done !t for free but ! a!nt tell em that.... g!ant sp!der.. too many....

:deadrose::win:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Yeah the first Evening w/ Kevin Smith is dope. Haven't seen the rest.

His Prince story is great too.

Crazy little weirdo :russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
lol @ tim burton still gettin paid for directing this movie
shyt happens all the time. Jack Nicholson got paid for 4 Batman movies or some shyt, he got like $60 million or some shyt just off Batman. i think it's Marlon Wayans, got paid for Batman Returns when he was gonna play The Joker

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
shyt happens all the time. Jack Nicholson got paid for 4 Batman movies or some shyt, he got like $60 million or some shyt just off Batman. i think it's Marlon Wayans, got paid for Batman Returns when he was gonna play The Joker

Nicholson's agent was a beast. As I recall, dude was able to negotiate a deal where Jack saw profits off merchandising not only of Batman 89 but any sequel. :ohhh:

Why you think we was laughing at the end after he died?:obama:

And yeah I heard it was either Marlon or Damon that was gonna eventually be cast in Batman Returns and Batman Forever had Burton gone on with the franchise. Supposedly there's even a prototype action figure that Kenner put together of him that never saw the light of day. Oddly enough they did release a Robin action figure in the Batman Returns line anyway.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps

Nah got paid for Batman and Batman Returns for Robin :salute: and Billy Dee Williams got paid for Two-face in Batman Forever

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps

marlon wayans was going to play robin, he even went in for costume fittings, i dont mind robin being black, seeing as how the character has been interpreted many times over in diff ways. But i dont think that was burtons decision he said casting was all over the place, and it was warner that decided to give christopher walkens role of harvet dent then change the character to max shreck and pay billy dee williams for not being in the sequel.

The suit or so i hear was going to show supermans insides or something, idk why they hand these films over to time burton as a go to guy, superman just isnt burtons style so i think this was his way of mocking WB, if it went through im sure it woud have been something along the lines of mars attacks (which i liked btw)

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
they need to bring in kevin smith to help out with the new star wars, I have a feeling that him being such a big fan of something (like SW, Superman etc) he wouldnt fukk it up....

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
marlon wayans was going to play robin, he even went in for costume fittings, i dont mind robin being black, seeing as how the character has been interpreted many times over in diff ways. But i dont think that was burtons decision he said casting was all over the place, and it was warner that decided to give christopher walkens role of harvet dent then change the character to max shreck and pay billy dee williams for not being in the sequel.

The suit or so i hear was going to show supermans insides or something, idk why they hand these films over to time burton as a go to guy, superman just isnt burtons style so i think this was his way of mocking WB, if it went through im sure it woud have been something along the lines of mars attacks (which i liked btw)

Now that I know a little bit more about batman and Harvey dent etc it makes a more sense that Walkens character was supposed to be Dent.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
listening to this story for the 20th time. still great