Albums Key! & Kenny Beats - 777 (Discussion Thread)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is really solid project. I've had "Demolition 1+2" and "Love on Ice" in HEAVY rotation.

Last edited:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you feel about this one breh? This is prolly his best project since FKEYi. Gets repetitive but the standout tracks are fire and Kenny Beats is a problem

^ one of my favorite tracks of the year so far :ehh:

It's crazy how Two 9 and Awful Records just disappeared

i liked the tape, kenny gave him some good beats on it.
that Demolition 1+2 is my fav song off too

get my pool

All Star
Daps
It’s crazy how slept on this project is and Key in general. shyt haven’t left my rotation since it came out. Kelly Price Freestyle damn near a perfect song

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
It’s crazy how slept on this project is and Key in general. shyt haven’t left my rotation since it came out. Kelly Price Freestyle damn near a perfect song
This for sure. Low key one of my all time favorite albums to ride around to. Still in rotation especially during the summer. I was super disappointed when I found out Key! Was beefed out with Kenny for whatever reason. They bring out the best in each other musically.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This for sure. Low key one of my all time favorite albums to ride around to. Still in rotation especially during the summer. I was super disappointed when I found out Key! Was beefed out with Kenny for whatever reason. They bring out the best in each other musically.

That's unfortunate. This album is a personal classic, and absolutely deserves a follow up.

get my pool

All Star
Daps
Bruh seeing the shyt with him and Kenny fukked up my day when I seen it. You could kinda tell they wasn’t really fw each other for a while though