keyshia cole: sexy hood rat edition

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Keyshia Cole is beautiful. Being from the hood don't mean you ain't bad. Hood chicks got they own lil sexiness to them.

Low key hood chicks can be some of the sexiest black women if they ain't too wild with it. I got them up there with the studious nerdy types. 1A to a 1B.

Also less likely to be bedwenches and better chance of sticking to Black men.

Only thing is the temper and bird behavior

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Libra thank you for telling me this. Keyshia Cole is no longer wanted by the #HDB family. also you should have known by now that when hood chicks go Hollywood they become bedwenches and decide to be c00ns, with that being said i would still bust a nut on them yella cheeks of Keyshia Cole

This contradicts the post i made 2 mins ago and im having second thoughts now. Since Libra brought it up i just remembered years back in like 2010 or 2011 she was talking about how she would love to work with eminem :scust:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
This contradicts the post i made 2 mins ago and im having second thoughts now. Since Libra brought it up i just remembered years back in like 2010 or 2011 she was talking about how she would love to work with eminem :scust:

Eminem ? The same cac that had a underground mixtape shytting on black women?! :mjpls:
Let me find that shyt

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

Eminem - Foolish Pride

So she was my girlfriend, we started going out
But that's okay because we were black and white
Blacks and whites they sometimes mix
But black girls only want your money cause they're dumb chicks
So I'mma say like this
Don't date a black girl, take it as a diss
If you want, but if you don't
I'mma tell you like this, I surely won't
Never date a black girl because blacks only want your money
And that shyt ain't funny

So I'mma say look honey

:mjpls::mjpls:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Came in here expecting some slight flabbiness...but she hasn't lost a step :wow: