KG gotta pay 100k in support payments

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, if you don’t want to share the money you make, don’t get married. It’s literally clear as day what marriage means legally, regardless of who earns what and how lopsided it is.

Watching rich people get divorced is like watching artists blow up and then try to get out of their original record deals lmao.
Facts :mjlol:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Mary J Blige’s ex husband is getting an absurd amount of money despite his cheating on her dime and her taking care of his kids.
:scust:

That wack ass nikka Kindu did Mary so dirty man..

The problem was he became her manager than they got married. You can’t do that shyt.. You can’t marry your manager

Mary lost so hard

:mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Mary J Blige’s ex husband is getting an absurd amount of money despite his cheating on her dime and her taking care of his kids.

Money ain't worth it if I purse with a lawyer over the happiness my kids have with her not being in there lives.

All she would do is cause issues out of spite cuz I took her to the cleaners

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Money ain't worth it if I purse with a lawyer over the happiness my kids have with her not being in there lives.

All she would do is cause issues out of spite cuz I took her to the cleaners
That's not my point breh.

I gave you an example of it being hte opposite.

I think your wealth has more to do with it than your sex.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I missing something? If he violated the pre-nup, then it is irrelevant. Now that was only one side saying that but she did get that judgment, so it it's highly likely that the judge was convinced. That takes care of that. Then when you talk about the money...I mean yeah 100k is a lot of money. But that amounts to $1.2 mil a year. KG made over $300 mil in his career and that is just on the court. He should be able to cut her a check for $12 mil (depending on how old the kids are) and KIM. I know he got played for $70 mil but still $12 mil (especially for you family) shouldn't kill him. I know dudes that are out here hurting for real after child support is garnished from their wages. nikkas be having to work multiple jobs and do under the table shyt just to make ends meet.