Khabib vs Mcgregor official for UFC 229 Oct 6.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
He's a classic "boil down for size advantage" fighter.

He's massive at 145 and could EASILY be a WW but chooses not to cause he would get rolled.

I mean he has talent but he's a lot more limited than UFC/fans wanna admit.
This is the most idiotic thing I've ever read. Mcgregor is a small 155. And Diaz has a legendary chin, only been KO'd once in his career. You really have no clue what you're talking about.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
This is the most idiotic thing I've ever read. Mcgregor is a small 155. And Diaz has a legendary chin, only been KO'd once in his career. You really have no clue what you're talking about.

He is not a small LW.

At FW he looked like he was ready to die at the weigh ins and he pulled a Chavez Jr. on fight night.

Have you seen the size difference between him and Aldo?

I've watched UFC since 97 and have Bellator on DAZN as well.

I've been to Rampage vs Machida and Askren vs Lima live.

No shyt Diaz has a great chin. And McGregor outside of his left hand is limited as fukk.

I've met King Mo, Evans, Herb Dean and Michelle Waterson.

I saw Ryan Jimmo live before he got into the UFC and he was the MFC LHW champ. Lima was on the card too.

Get all the way the fukk outta here.

Last edited:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was visibly bigger than Eddie Alvarez in the cage when they fought. He's an average 155er. And a big 145er. There's a reason he had the significant height and reach advantage against all the nikkas he KO'd at 145. And the only time he fought another big 145er (Max), he went the distance and couldn't knock out shyt. He's never knocked out a guy his size or bigger than him.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Max and ortega are just as big as conor. Conors 5'9. You have fukking 6'4 james vick at 155, sean o malley 511 at 135.

Thy act like dude is a giant or some shyt. Anything to discredit his accomplishments. But 145 shouldve stayed his weight class but he wanted to fight diaz and all that and i think thats what hurt him. Couldn't make the weight after that.