Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Speaking of “comebacks”

Watch this reel by ferrarifoster on Instagram

What about his?

Do you, Lynch and Kyle forgive him yet?
fukk no. There is a reason why they call people Bama's because they are literally the dumbest people in the USA.

Plus Niners need to STAY AWAY FROM INJURY PRONE BUMS!!

C'mon bruh. You're better than this.

The only comeback I want is Vic Fangio. Ryans is a HC next year. The Niners would stop the DC carousel with Vic because he is older and it's highly unlikely he pursues another HC job.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
fukk no. There is a reason why they call people Bama's because they are literally the dumbest people in the USA.

The only comeback I want is Vic Fangio. Ryans is a HC next year. The Niners would stop the DC carousel with Vic because he is older and it's highly unlikely he pursues another HC job.

Breh... might be a bad time to tell you where I'm from.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

giphy.gif

:damn::damn::damn:

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
GTFOH!!:russ: Bruh you are one of the most logical and smartest fans on here. Ok 98% then. You the 2%:mjlol:

I really don't believe you from Bama tho. I had one tell me I wasn't black because I wasn't a felon. Then I had one that told me that slavery was good for black people because got them to find Jesus and not the voodoo that they were doing in Africa. I really wish I was making this up.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
GTFOH!!:russ: Bruh you are one of the most logical and smartest fans on here. Ok 98% then. You the 2%:mjlol:

I really don't believe you from Bama tho. I had one tell me I wasn't black because I wasn't a felon. Then I had one that told me that slavery was good for black people because got them to find Jesus and not the voodoo that they were doing in Africa. I really wish I was making this up.

Born and raised breh right hand to the most high fam. :pachaha: Went to Hoover High School, same school from that MTV show 2-A-Days if you remember it.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Born and raised breh right hand to the most high fam. :pachaha: Went to Hoover High School, same school from that MTV show 2-A-Days if you remember it.
That's crazy. I don't how black people live there. I had to go Huntsville for work years ago. I really thought I was in a different place and time. :mjlol:

Naw. I ain't watched MTV since Yo MTV Raps was on. :flabbynsick:

Status
Not open for further replies.