Kid Cudi Hopes His & Lil Wayne's Song Drops Soon

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
kid-cudi-hopes-lil-wayne-collaboration-released-soon.jpg

Kid Cudi recently participated in a “Ask Scott” question and answer session with his followers on Twitter.

One of the questions he was asked was how soon we are to hearing a Cudi and Lil Wayne song after they previously mentioned they would be collaborating together during episode 11 of Young Money Radio back in 2020.

The Cleveland music artist and actor answered with “Sh*t I hope so!!”. You can check out his tweet below. Are you looking forward to hearing a Wayne and Cudi collab plus how “soon” do you think it will come out?

Kid Cudi Hopes His & Lil Wayne's Collaboration Is Released Soon

Mystic

All Star
Daps
Ain’t no pausing that breh lmao
fukk that nikka, that was legendary moment for music history but that Bible verse you got though 2 Peter 3:9 is facts nikka

The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

:hubie::hubie:How I feel you dont gotta be on my side cause I keep the bible close to me :blessed: :blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
fukk that nikka, that was legendary moment for music history but that Bible verse you got though 2 Peter 3:9 is facts nikka

:hubie::hubie:How I feel you dont gotta be on my side cause I keep the bible close to me :blessed: :blessed: :blessed: :blessed:
Hold on nikka don’t deflect with God lol. You said what you said lmao just saying B

Praise The Most High for sure