Reppin
CALI
618cf0a634224a00111fd4fb
:mjtf:

What's the story with this??

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Let’s not pretend like Ye didn’t executive produce Cudi’s best album MOTM and was instrumental in both shaping the sound and allowing Cudi to have creative freedom on that debut. I’ve heard arguments that Cudi “created” the 808s sound/influence. Yeah he contributed in a minor way for sure, but Ye shaped the album sound with his production and concepts along with No ID and Jeff Bhasker.

And in return Cudi made Kanye an untold millions of dollars. Investment recouped.

Kanye can’t talk shyt about people simply because he gave them an opportunity and he’s having a “bad” day. fukk that. Cudi and Sean owe that nikka a fade

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Let’s not pretend like Ye didn’t executive produce Cudi’s best album MOTM and was instrumental in both shaping the sound and allowing Cudi to have creative freedom on that debut. I’ve heard arguments that Cudi “created” the 808s sound/influence. Yeah he contributed in a minor way for sure, but Ye shaped the album sound with his production and concepts along with No ID and Jeff Bhasker.

This is all true.

But I think both of them are way too quick to publicly air out their personal shyt that people shouldn't even hear about. Handle that with each other behind the scenes and call it a day. These dudes are way too emo about their little grievances with each other. The people don’t need to hear about all that drama.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye is disloyal as hell. Very clear especially after I saw that Big Sean interview and then in his documentary in regards to Mos Def.

Kanye only likes people that are 100% obedient/loyal to him, kind of like his father figure Trump. His friendships are based on how it benefits him.

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Mescudi need to literally pull his dress down cuz his p*ssy is showing ...Lil faggit

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine the retarded shyt these two bipolar goofs would argue about. They are geniuses albeit. But would probably fukk thier shadow if they could.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
He shouldn’t be. fukk Kanye West. Dude is disloyal and thinks he can shyt on his “friends” whenever he thinks he can get away with it and just call it an “episode” of him being “crazy”.

If I was Big Sean, Cudi, or John Legend i’d NEVER be cool with that nikka again a day in my life. Everybody seems to think that just because someone gave you an opportunity back in the day that means you signed some sort of lifetime loyalty contract despite them always shytting on you and disrespecting you. But the shyt goes BOTH ways. Kanye give them a look, and in return he made MILLIONS of dollars off of the investment and got to look like a “genius” for discovering them when they STILL had to put in work to make it as far as they did.

You don’t ever see Kanye hanging out with GLC, Malik Yusef, Really Doe, J.Ivy and the other Good Music artists who didn’t make it. Rhymefest and Consequence stick around because he needs their pens. But it seems to me that if Kanye can’t USE you for something then that means he can shyt on you publicly.
Cam said Kanye only hits him up when everybody is not fukking with him.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
He shouldn’t be. fukk Kanye West. Dude is disloyal and thinks he can shyt on his “friends” whenever he thinks he can get away with it and just call it an “episode” of him being “crazy”.

If I was Big Sean, Cudi, or John Legend i’d NEVER be cool with that nikka again a day in my life. Everybody seems to think that just because someone gave you an opportunity back in the day that means you signed some sort of lifetime loyalty contract despite them always shytting on you and disrespecting you. But the shyt goes BOTH ways. Kanye give them a look, and in return he made MILLIONS of dollars off of the investment and got to look like a “genius” for discovering them when they STILL had to put in work to make it as far as they did.

You don’t ever see Kanye hanging out with GLC, Malik Yusef, Really Doe, J.Ivy and the other Good Music artists who didn’t make it. Rhymefest and Consequence stick around because he needs their pens. But it seems to me that if Kanye can’t USE you for something then that means he can shyt on you publicly.

Exactly, yet people will now say it’s Cudi and keep given Ye unlimited passes.