Kill her mommy, kill her: Favorite Friday the 13th Movie

Fav Friday the 13th Movie?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PART 6.....This cameltoe scene always stayed in my mind

I remember watching that as a kid in the 90's.Didn't know exactly what was going on, but I felt a few tingles.

Probably where I got my "Chicks in stonewash jeans" fetish:wow:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
too bad we ain't get the second remake/sequel/whatever...I think Jason dead for real now :mjcry:

Maybe Mike will crush dem buildings and breathe life back into Voorhees

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Well I’m glad I’m home to get in here. Mine are the first three. And it’s for obvious reasons: 1 is puff because it’s a revenge story. Momma is PISSED that the camp her child died at the hands of some non attention paying horny ass camp counselors... all she was trying to do was work in the kitchen to make ends meet while her kid is enjoying some (let’s assume) free camp. Let’s be real, a kid died and the camp got shut down... years later it’s water under the bridge and it can re-open under a new name!!! Who will make a connection other than a mother who is still mourning the death of her child?? Kill all the horny teens who are doing just what the teens of the camp ground’s past did.

All while your dead son whispers ‘Kill her mommy!! Kill her mommy!’ And mommy gets her head chopped off.

Part two gets love cause we actually meet Jason. Like hold up this dude ain’t dead??!? And he walking around with a sack on his head with holes for eyes?? :dahell: how is he even breathing?? Dead folks got bric strength and can breathe though thick ass burlap sacks with two tiny holes in it. Still Jason is mad that these horny teens who had NOTHING to do with his death, but they getting murked cause they there. They don’t know it but they just chose the wrong place at the wrong time.

And part three, where we meet the hockey mask that hides Jason’s face for damn near the entire series (I remember trying to find that footage of his face reveal on YouTube years ago to being lead to some dumb ass trolling video...) Jason is STILL MAD about these dumb teens not putting respeck on his death and the place he died at. He’s walking around like y’all ain’t never gone learn.... and for that imma kill ya. And part 3 is in three demensions!! How’s that for tickets sales kids of the early 80’s???

Honorable mention:

FYI: This is Loco from South Central.