Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
"Be the best niigga you can be"

giphy.gif

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Show still entertaining for the most part, but I’m not as into it as I once was. Some of their takes are just too outrageously bad. Plus one of them is always on zoom. Vibe is not the same imo

Also their ignorance is funny sometimes, and other times it super annoying :yeshrug:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Show still entertaining for the most part, but I’m not as into it as I once was. Some of their takes are just too outrageously bad. Plus one of them is always on zoom. Vibe is not the same imo

Also their ignorance is funny sometimes, and other times it super annoying :yeshrug:
I completely agree, but you just gotta think of these kinda shows like sports teams. Some days they'll go out there and be ass, other times they'll have great nights. Only the legendary teams go on dynastic runs.

Time will tell if this is a "had a spark when you started" situation or they just in a drought right now. Personally I don't enjoy seeing or hearing from Maurice Clarett racc00n ass at all, and the show aint really hit the same for me since we last saw OJ (R.I.P.) in February. Need to get they bytch ass off zoom and do the shyt the right way, they aint THAT damn busy, Underdog need to remind them who cutting these checks

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

The show is too frequent.

Twice a week would be perfect

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yo,
Cam is looking mad skinny. I hope he is not sick.