How Do You Rate This Album?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
i need the leak brehs. i will probably cop like i did PWOWR, but i need a test run.

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That review has has increased my already sky high expectations.

I need to get hold of this already.

Brayden

The Essence
Daps
I've listened twice through and that review is pretty spot on. There are maybe 1 or 2 tracks that are not quite as strong as the others, but the majority are right up there with the best tracks on PWOWR. The vibe of the album is pretty spaced-out to keep with the whole "Planet of the Gods" theme and Priest's lyrics are very complex and dense. I don't think there are many hooks on the album at all, just Priest spitting 2 to 3 verses with a quick movie sample or some guest vocals in between. The production is crazy too, with a few of the beats having a feel similar to "New Reality" off of PWOWR and others being real laid back and atmospheric. Basically, if you like the three singles ("Color of Ideas", "Alien Stars" and "Body of Light"), then you will probably be feelin the album since the rest of the tracks are similar to those.

Last edited:

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've listened twice through and that review is pretty spot on. There are maybe 1 or 2 tracks that are not quite as strong as the others, but the majority are right up there with the best tracks on PWOWR. The vibe of the album is pretty spaced-out to keep with the whole "Planet of the Gods" theme and Priest's lyrics are very complex and dense. I don't think there are many hooks on the album at all, just Priest spitting 2 to 3 verses with a quick movie sample or some guest vocals in between. The production is crazy too, with a few of the beats having a feel similar to "New Reality" off of PWOWR and others being real laid back and atmospheric. Basically, if you like the three singles ("Color of Ideas", "Alien Stars" and "Body of Light"), then you will probably be feelin the album since the rest of the tracks are similar to those.

props breh

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
Breh that's what grounded out pwowr, streets/social mixed with spiritual raps.

Completely agree, that worked on the 50+ track monster that was PWOWR, but I like that this single disc album seems more focused
:wow:

Why hasn't this leaked yet, though?
:mindblown: