Killer Mike Kicks Knowledge at The Breakfast Club

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
he seems like a good brother..

but I dont like the "all encompassing" "we're all in this together" vibe he had throughout that interview...

"this isn't just a black people - cop problem, this is a american people - cop - problem"

I also dont like how he was bigging up the Constitution and the Bill of Rights like that sh*t was written for people like him

he kept saying "I'm an American" too many times for my liking...the only true Americans are White people...

Black people, we're not part and parcel of this country...we are not Americans, we are victims of Americanism

and then this dude also said he understands that White Privilege exists but he's not mad at white people about it :snoop:

Brother needs to realize that there is no White person that would give up his/her White Privilege to be equal to him

"stop arguing the race thing" :snoop:

"...and these social conditions....not just black children...children...cause kids who are skateboarders get harassed by cops.....that make children an enemy"

yes, cause black kids and white kids get the same quality of education and the same quality of life :snoop:

I like the brother though, he seems like a good dude, I just think he's misguided...maybe c00nin, but I dont think so, just misguided

You catch more bees with honey, brother. :myman:

I'm sure Mike hates racist CaCs just as much as I do. But to avoid being labeled a black militant, and discredited, disrespected, and ignored, even when his points are legit, a la' Jeremigah Wright...(read: to have his message respected by more than just conscious Blacks), he shows how the Constitution ties in with gun-waving 2nd amendment slurping cacs, and how the police militarization (something a lot of said cacs are AGAINST) are an issue Blacks AND Whites should be forming a unified front against. WE KNOW shyt ain't equal between us. But we're also 13% of this country's population. Let that marinate.

You have cacs that are FOR lax gun laws, ANTI-establishment, ANTI government growth, and ANTI police, but are caping for this Darren Wilson fakkit, just b/c of how they view us, and how racist they are. If one can identify with some of the principles THEY identify with (which is what Mike is doing, and supposedly has every right to, according to "their" Constitution,) then the argument becomes more than just "The kid's black, the cops white, we want justice."

To unsuspecting cacs who are even the SLIGHTEST bit open minded, it's a genuine :ohhh: moment. You can't get up on CNN (even if we're COMPLETELY justified,) and have barber-shop talk with White America, it just won't work. no matter how right you are. Everything has to be strategic now. We're BORN with a natural disadvantage, homie. Check this: You own a dog, it takes a shyt....(follow me) you STICK HIS NOSE in HIS OWN shyt, to make him realize what he's done, and stop...What's the first thing he's likely to do? Snarl. Bite. Turn his head away.

Follow...

You catch more bees with honey, brother. Salute Killer Mike, even if you don't agree with his reasoning. :wow:

Last edited:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane

I'm sure Mike hates racist CaCs just as much as I do. But to avoid being labeled a black militant, and discredited, disrespected, and ignored, even when his points are legit, a la' Jeremigah Wright...(read: to have his message respected by more than just conscious Blacks), he shows how the Constitution ties in with gun-waving 2nd amendment slurping cacs, and how the police militarization (something a lot of said cacs are AGAINST) are an issue Blacks AND Whites should be forming a unified front against. WE KNOW shyt ain't equal between us. But we're also 13% of this country's population. Let that marinate.

You have cacs that are FOR lax gun laws, ANTI-establishment, ANTI government growth, and ANTI police, but are caping for this Darren Wilson fakkit, just b/c of how they view us, and how racist they are. If one can identify with some of the principles THEY identify with (which is what Mike is doing, and supposedly has every right to, according to "their" Constitution,) then the argument becomes more than just "The kid's black, the cops white, we want justice."

To unsuspecting cacs who are even the SLIGHTEST bit open minded, it's a genuine :ohhh: moment. You can't get up on CNN (even if we're COMPLETELY justified,) and have barber-shop talk with White America, it just won't work. no matter how right you are. Everything has to be strategic now. We're BORN with a natural disadvantage, homie. Check this: You own a dog, it takes a shyt....(follow me) you STICK HIS NOSE in HIS OWN shyt, to make him realize what he's done, and stop...What's the first thing he's likely to do? Snarl. Bite. Turn his head away.

Follow...

You catch more bees with honey, brother. Salute Killer Mike, even if you don't agree with his reasoning. :wow:
nikkas gotta see the bigger picture breh... thts the ABSOLUTE smartest angle for him to come with man....hate to sound corny but its levels mane.... ol boy literally scratchin the surface gettin worked up over that.

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Follow...

good point, I feel you on that, it's all strategy

One thing I've been learning is to never take the words of a black person that's on the spotlight for face value

we are at war, so when you're at war, you dont show your hands...

allot of brothers and sisters know that, so they do tone down their message

I even think Martin Luther King used to do that too

Last edited:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Follow...

while i see your point and think it's probably his attention on some level, always be careful with that shyt cause sometimes you fall into your own trap. check Obama for example. at first everyone was saying "yeah, obama is just saying what he gotta say to get elected. he's beating them at their game" then it turned into "yeah he gotta win re-election". now i won't say obama didn't accomplish anything but... you get my point