• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
aight so The HitKingz won Bracket A taking 5 out of 13 votes and Killspray won Bracket B taking 7 out of 15 votes.

We matching them up now to see who had the hotter beat and is the King of the Horns.

*Judging will be based on the following*
1. creativity ( what makes it unique or stand out)
2. song potential (can this become a dope track with the right artist)
3. How well was the horn used (was the producer lazy with it or did they go in)
4. Quality (mixing ect.., does the beat sound top notch or is it amateur night)

@TheHitKingz

@KillSpray

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
@LauderdaleBoss I was kind of hoping me and @KillSpray could battle each other using a new beat to crown the winner, but I can dig this set up too.

my bad breh, nobody mentioned anything earlier and this shyt seemed to just die so I just went ahead and matched up what ya'll had already submitted.

the beats were too dope, to get the little amount of votes that ya'll had.

clanarchy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry: I feel bad that one of you gotta take the loss. This should be on some double A side shyt lol.
@KillSpray, is more in tune with my vibe though, so got my vote.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Both beats are dope as hell and the emcee in me would rap to either one, but if my life depended on it and I had to choose just one, it'd be The Hit Kingz beat.

I think he just had more elements to his beat that I enjoyed. shyt was dark as fukk, it went hard, and the horn was utilized more into the beat really bringing everything together whereas Kill's beat, the horns were more like a nice addition that enhanced the jazzy vibe it had. If you took the horns away, the beat would still be dope. But HitkIngs beat, the horns was like that menacing centerpiece that thumped throughout the instrumental and just gave it that ill ass horror vibe.

Extremely close match up though.

Good shyt fellas. :salute:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
yeah had to go with hitkingz after thinking about it.

would have been nice for a different beat though too but this was still great. thanks.

DBR

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Been a while since i visit this section , glad yall bring battles back . Grudge match here but im going with killspray this joint is crazy . Thehitkingz was very dope also .

Great work :salute: