Kim Basinger Appreciation Thread

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Let's just get this out the way Batman is not a superhero. With that said I loved Kim in My Stepmother is a Alien and her sex scene in The Getaway with Alec Baldwin was :whew:
Kim+Basinger+-+The+Getaway+%25282%2529.jpg

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she refuse
she told prince not to tell anyone that they were messing around, it would fukk up her career and her relationship with her family. when the national enquirer busted them at a restaurant, she pitched a bytch at him back at paisley park cussed his ass out,prince told her to get the fukk out and don't come back

What source is this from :ohhh:

If true salute to the GOAT in puttin that cave bytch in her place.

Ruin her career psssshhh if anything that would of been a comeup for her considering prince at that time was running shyt.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
What source is this from :ohhh:

If true salute to the GOAT in puttin that cave bytch in her place.

Ruin her career psssshhh if anything that would of been a comeup for her considering prince at that time was running shyt.
she told his ass don't tell anyone there fukking, and he caught feelings and he's the goat??/????/

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she told his ass don't tell anyone there fukking, and he caught feelings and he's ithe goat??/????/

Dude told the bytch get the fukk outta his spot for that bullshyt and where did you find this shyt because I tried finding it on the web and i'm reading that she fell hard for him and her saying that prince was special to her.

You going to have to pull up dem receipts Breh

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Dude told the bytch get the fukk outta his spot for that bullshyt and where did you find this shyt because I tried finding it on the web and i'm reading that she fell hard for him and her saying that prince was special to her.

You going to have to pull up dem receipts Breh

Almost every time a thread is made on a white woman, he comes in w/ some bullshyt.

That nikka stay making threads w/ no links too.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Almost every time a thread is made on a white woman, he comes in w/ some bullshyt.

That nikka stay making threads w/ no links too.

Serious this nikka had to of made that shyt up now that I think about it. nikka said this bytch pulled up to Paisely Park on some scorned hoe shyt :mjlol:cuz word got out Prince was in them guts.

:camby: fukk outta here.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps