King Mo blasts MMA fans and speaks on the haters of Al Haymon's PBC

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
KING MO: "ANYBODY CAN FIGHT...MY JOB IS TO GO OUT THERE AND GET THE WIN"
By Percy Crawford | August 04, 2015
kingmolawal2.jpg

PC: You're out there promoting the September "Dynamite" event. How is everything going?

KM: Ah man, it was cool, man. It was cool.

PC: You really don't have any history with two of the three competitors. You fought Emanuel Newton twice, but I don't think there is any bad blood there. Was everything cool during the photo shoots?

KM: I just do my own thing. I just work when there is work.

PC: Are they picking names out of a hat? When can we expect the matchups to be announced?

KM: I don't know yet. I'm not sure when they are going to announce it.

PC: You have been cornering a lot of American Top Team talent. Is that something you enjoy doing or just the call of duty? And you had to be proud of Robbie Lawler defending his title.

KM: It was good, man. I didn't like seeing him take that much damage, that's the only thing, but other than that, it was a good victory for him. Real shyt though, I don't like training fighters (laughing). I do it if they want me to, but if they don't want me to, I won't. I rather just chill. When I'm home, I don't go nowhere. I be missing my TV shows and shyt and missing some good boxing, so I'd rather just chill.

PC: I spoke with Paul Daley and he spoke highly of you. I saw you giving him advice between rounds of his fight against Dennis Olson. What's your relationship with Paul like?

KM: Let me tell you something, me and Paul cool, man. If you keep it real and you 100, I'll fukk with you. I don't like the fake; I don't like the dumb, ignorant ass fans. I almost had to whoop somebody's ass because of Paul. We were walking to the cage and a dude was out there talking shyt, and I remember who it was. So after Paul won, you know me, I don't like to go in the cage because I don't want that attention. That's his moment, so I left, fukk it, I don't need to go in the cage. So when I was going back to the back, I found the dude that was talking shyt to Paul and I was like, "Wassup?" I was walking and someone was like, "King Mo, can I take a picture with you?" And I said, "I'll take a picture with you, but first find that guy that was talking shyt!" Here is the thing, motherfukkers think they can come to these events and talk shyt like we some bytches or something. So I walked around and dude was like, "There he go." So I was like, "Wassup, man, you were talking all that shyt?" And he was like, "No I didn't." And his friend was like, "Yeah he was, and he has a right to because he paid to get in." That don't mean shyt. I can't go to your job because I purchased something or I paid to get in and talk shyt. And people were like, "Way to stay classy!" fukk class and fukk being professional. fukk that shyt. How you going to tell me to be classy and you watching MMA? Get the fukk outta here. I went to the back and Mike Mazzulli [Connecticut Commissioner] is cool as hell, he was like, "Mo, tell me who this guy is and we're going to kick him out." I was like, "Man, don't worry about it. He got the point."

Security came and everything because I was mad because motherfukkers think MMA is easy. I'll be honest, fighting is easy. Fighting is not that hard. The only hard part is actually going performing and winning, but anybody can go out there and fight. I can't guarantee you a victory. Anybody can fight. I'm not saying it's going to look pretty, but anybody can fight. But it's these motherfukkers that think, "You should just go out there and abandon your game plan and bang to entertain us. And then you get knocked out so we can laugh at you. And if you win in a boring way, we'll boo you because you didn't do what we wanted you to do." Motherfukker, if it's so easy to knock people out, then you should come and do it yourself.

People don't boo the San Antonio Spurs. They didn't boo the Baltimore Ravens for scoring field goals and playing good defense. If basketball fans were like fukking MMA fans, then every position on the court would have to be able to dunk and shoot 3's. And if football fans were like MMA fans, every play would have to be a fukking hailmary. Running the ball would be illegal unless you were doing a trick play. If I would have fought Cheick Kongo the way they wanted me to and I would have lost, they would have been like, "Look at Mo. The reason he lost is because he fell in love with his boxing and abandoned his wrestling," I wrestle and it's, "Mo boring!"

PC: With that being said, it's gotta be a little comfort fighting someone your own size in the next couple of fights with the 4-man tournament.

KM: It don't matter to me, you know what I'm saying, as long as it pays. My job is to go out there and get the win and whatever I get, I get. If I go out there and get the knockout, decision, or submission; whatever is there. I go for the knockout. Most of my wins come via knockout, but I don't try to force nothing. I'm not going to go in there and swing crazy for the fences.

PC: Scott Coker, as always, is doing some great things for Bellator. He's brought in Phil Davis, Josh Koscheck, and the Glory Kickboxing on the same event as Bellator is a great idea. What are your thoughts on the things to come from Bellator under Coker?

KM: Scott Coker makes all the right moves, man. He's on point. Some people just don't get it and they will never get it, but right now, Bellator is looking pretty good. At the end of the year, it's going to be stronger and more entertaining and we will do what we gotta do. The thing is, me and Cheick Kongo had intrigue. I'm a 205er and I'm fighting a big heavyweight who is known for knocking people out. I went out there and got the W. I thought I was going to knock him out and I was trying to, but he changed his whole game plan up. But there was the intrigue of it, so people watched it. People watched Ken Shamrock vs. Kimbo Slice because they were intrigued with the matchup. People will watch Josh Koscheck because now he's just a person. He don't have that pressure. They will watch him and Paul Daley fight again. It's a different atmosphere in Bellator. It's more urban, you know what I'm saying. We have a more urban feel to where other organizations got more of a rock star, headbanger, Bon Jovi feel. We got more of an urban feel.

PC: Always appreciate the time my man. Best of luck on September 19th at "Dynamite". Is there anything you want to add?

KM: I just want to say I really like PBC and what they are doing. People can't complain about free fights. I mean, they do complain, but they some bytches. You can't complain about free. You can not like a matchup or a fight, but if you're not paying anything to watch it, how can you complain? But other than that, that's about it. Just chillin', man.

KING MO: "ANYBODY CAN FIGHT...MY JOB IS TO GO OUT THERE AND GET THE WIN" || FIGHTHYPE.COM

"And people were like, "Way to stay classy!" fukk class and fukk being professional. fukk that shyt. How you going to tell me to be classy and you watching MMA? Get the fukk outta here."

"I really like PBC and what they are doing. People can't complain about free fights. I mean, they do complain, but they some bytches."

:mjlol::russ::dead:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS

mo was spot on, you got alot of fans thinking they can challenge a professional fighter :dead: not a fan of mo, but hands down one of the most down to earth cool fighters i've ran into.

side note, i'll never understand how any fighter can leave a mma camp (aka) to train with a boxing boxing coach (jeff mayweather) :snoop: that ko right there was the result of that decision.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
mo was spot on, you got alot of fans thinking they can challenge a professional fighter :dead: not a fan of mo, but hands down one of the most down to earth cool fighters i've ran into.

side note, i'll never understand how any fighter can leave a mma camp (aka) to train with a boxing boxing coach (jeff mayweather) :snoop: that ko right there was the result of that decision.

that KO is why he needs Jeff Mayweather, hands down man down

you sound like the dumb ass fans Mo was talking about it

and this fight is before he trained at the mayweather gym

Luke Rockhold trains at the mayweather gym and his hands got way better

mma fighters got more than one coach, it's not like jeff mayweather trains mo in everything he only works on his boxing which is his weakest area,

Last edited:
Daps
Here is the thing, motherfukkers think they can come to these events and talk shyt like we some bytches or something. So I walked around and dude was like, "There he go." So I was like, "Wassup, man, you were talking all that shyt?" And he was like, "No I didn't." And his friend was like, "Yeah he was, and he has a right to because he paid to get in." That don't mean shyt. I can't go to your job because I purchased something or I paid to get in and talk shyt. And people were like, "Way to stay classy!"
Classic american cac shyt.:scust:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
KING MO: "ANYBODY CAN FIGHT...MY JOB IS TO GO OUT THERE AND GET THE WIN"
By Percy Crawford | August 04, 2015
kingmolawal2.jpg

PC: Scott Coker, as always, is doing some great things for Bellator. He's brought in Phil Davis, Josh Koscheck, and the Glory Kickboxing on the same event as Bellator is a great idea. What are your thoughts on the things to come from Bellator under Coker?

KM: Scott Coker makes all the right moves, man. He's on point. Some people just don't get it and they will never get it, but right now, Bellator is looking pretty good. At the end of the year, it's going to be stronger and more entertaining and we will do what we gotta do. The thing is, me and Cheick Kongo had intrigue. I'm a 205er and I'm fighting a big heavyweight who is known for knocking people out. I went out there and got the W. I thought I was going to knock him out and I was trying to, but he changed his whole game plan up. But there was the intrigue of it, so people watched it. People watched Ken Shamrock vs. Kimbo Slice because they were intrigued with the matchup. People will watch Josh Koscheck because now he's just a person. He don't have that pressure. They will watch him and Paul Daley fight again. It's a different atmosphere in Bellator. It's more urban, you know what I'm saying. We have a more urban feel to where other organizations got more of a rock star, headbanger, Bon Jovi feel. We got more of a urban feel
:jbhmm:nope don't sense that in the slightest

Last edited:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Why do him and Rampage got beef, they both seem like real ass dudes, I don't understand it......

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
If the pros got off steroids I could fight them. Even off steroids I'd hold my own.

Still mo is right though fans are gay af, but no reason to take it personal once you know