King Von killed in Atlanta

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
I never said it was some hidden spot

and I never said rondo was looking for von lol what ru talking about

the reason I said von mighta knew rondo was there is cuz his manager said von just up and went to the spot without letting his ppl know

and sometimes nikkas do shyt like that when they don’t want people to talk them out of something

if the plan was to go back to the hotel why would von just spontaneously decide to go to this spot without telling his ppl?

don’t make sense to me

Then why would he sit in his truck for 30 minutes and act shocked when informed that Quando was there?

I attribute this shyt to the cosmos tying up loose ends.. nothing more.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

:mjcry:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Then why would he sit in his truck for 30 minutes and act shocked when informed that Quando was there?

I attribute this shyt to the cosmos tying up loose ends.. nothing more.

that bolded makes it even more suspect

his manager even said von was acting weird

and his manager ain’t say von was shocked lol he just said he took off when he heard rondo was in the car lacking

Von and maybe a couple of the guys knew what time it was and the manager just wasn’t in the loop

that’s my guess

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Then hanging out the sunroof :snoop:
Still can’t believe we lost 2pac off some banging bs
Pac wasn’t gonna live long

just saw a flashback vlad interview with the outlaws I think it was

and they was talking about that incident pac had in Atlanta with the off duty cops

and how when pac pulled up on them one of the cops pointed his gun at pac and pac flashed the gun on his waistband and told dude to shoot lol

I think pac was a lil too brave for his own good

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina
That vid with the manager explaining THE ENTIRE goddamn situation is all wild, confusing and hilarious:dwillhuh:. This whole shyt is just mind boggling to me not only did the manager just hop on an interview singing like a bird and actually say the name of who shot who on accident, fam you got females lying on ig for clout I assume, the entire fight is in 4K quality damn near VR and dudes was on ig live a few minutes after getting shot.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Pac wasn’t gonna live long

just saw a flashback vlad interview with the outlaws I think it was

and they was talking about that incident pac had in Atlanta with the off duty cops

and how when pac pulled up on them one of the cops pointed his gun at pac and pac flashed the gun on his waistband and told dude to shoot lol

I think pac was a lil too brave for his own good
Pac would have been good without death row I think. He wanted to get out of jail but that whole MOB movement he joined was the downfall.

Lowkey wish he would have stomped Orlando and then went back to jail to sit for a minute. Would probably still be here and be wiser