King Yella: I Signed To Floyd Mayweather For A Million,Now Go Watch That Offset Diss Video

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
tbh. King yella is like one of the very few rappers from our city that' hasn't had his hoe card pulled. Don' get me wrong you a Here him getting clowned.for the shot he do. But that' about it

You crazy as hell. Dude got bucked on camera, caught 600 breezy solo in the mall after months of shyt talking and did nothing, and got punked by Kodak goons. Dude a clown

Last edited:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You crazy as hell. Dude got bucked on camera, caught 600 breezy solo in the mall after months of shyt talking and did nothing, and got punked by Kodak goons. Dude a clown
How did he get punked by Kodak goons, Because they inboxed him talking shyt?.

What you mean by he got bucked on camera?

And that breezy thing is different.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
How did he get punked by Kodak goons, Because they inboxed him talking shyt?.

What you mean by he got bucked on camera?

And that breezy thing is different.

Yes and they had his ass on insta stories copping pleas like why can’t we get along? :sadcam: He knew them Zoe’s don’t play

He got shot at on camera while he was doing his attention seeking woke phase

And how is the breezy thing different? He was talking hella shyt. All of them looked dumb as hell but he looked extra weak cause he was just standing there not saying shyt while black did all the barking.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
And I seriously doubt Floyd really knows who dude is. We know he don’t run his instagram and I doubt he heavily involved in whatever vanity label he runs.