King’s may fall in battle, but the Empire remains eternal: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2023-24 Season Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I don't think JJ's a legit candidate....When has Laker management ever hired the Coach that Lebron wanted?.......I don't condone Lebron's outburst, but I understand.......Ham's Timeout management/Rotations/Staring Lineups/Lack of adjustments/Defensive schemes/etc....were garbage.....If most Laker fans were down on Ham, what do you think was going on in Lebron/the player's minds?
How do you know who Lebron wants?

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Them hiring JJ seems like a desperation move to not only place the blame at Bron if it goes wrong, but to get cheap with another coach since he has no experience

It’s a win/win for management.. if it goes right they get the credit, if it goes wrong he was a cheap option and they can just say Bron wanted him

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Them hiring JJ seems like a desperation move to not only place the blame at Bron if it goes wrong, but to get cheap with another coach since he has no experience

It’s a win/win for management.. if it goes right they get the credit, if it goes wrong he was a cheap option and they can just say Bron wanted him
That's what the media is reporting. He does anything to not get blamed directly. He is a snake. There is a reason he is hated by mostly everyone in the nba.