Kings trade Haliburton, Hield, Kardashian to Indy for Sabonis + more

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
We haven't said this in a while

Pritch-slapped!

Pacers have a million guards now and still need a wing badly, but I like this for Sacramento too. They needed some balance and they got the best player in the trade.

Again, they got the best player in the trade. If we wanna be honest, the big difference between Brogdon and Haliburton is that Haliburton is healthy. Otherwise it's the same guy.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sabonis is nice tbh. I don't think this is as embarrassing as it looks on in its face.
Sabonis is an all star level player but he don’t affect wins. He’ll put up 20 and 11 but it won’t lead to nothing. Haliburton is the future, I knew the kings would make moves but he ain’t the player I thought would be moving

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
the only thing they have in common is their retarded shooting motion

they play nothing alike

he's averaging double digit assists since Fox got hurt and he's been scoring the ball with elite defense

:usure:
They won 2 games in all of January :gucci:. All of that and he hasn’t moved the needle one inch in the win column. It’s easy to put up numbers on a bad team. No one gets up or really game plans to play the Kings. If you have a chance at a legitimate All-Star, you trade him 10/10 times.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Well the problem is Haliburton is going to play under the point guard killer Rick Carlisle so who knows how good he will actually be in Indiana.
But Sabonis numbers are going to plummet losing the spacing myles Turner provided as a 3 & D center

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sabonis is an all star level player but he don’t affect wins. He’ll put up 20 and 11 but it won’t lead to nothing. Haliburton is the future, I knew the kings would make moves but he ain’t the player I thought would be moving

Am I missing something about the Kings record the last two years? Where is all this expected impact on wins? It's not in the standings.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
We haven't said this in a while

Pritch-slapped!

Pacers have a million guards now and still need a wing badly, but I like this for Sacramento too. They needed some balance and they got the best player in the trade.

They should have waited on giving Brogdon the extension especially considering that he can't stay healthy. They better hope that teams like him enough to overlook his notable injury history and trade for him and they can get a decent return.

Not a bad deal for Sacramento at all as it's an upgrade to their frontcourt. Just curious as to what they do about shooting as they now have three below average three point shooters in their lineup.