NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

Y'all, I tried. I really tried to support this black film with an unconventional topic. It's supposed to be the black version of 50 Shades of Grey, which probably should have been the first red flag. Why can't Hollywood get BDSM right? Or at least make it look fun and sexy and not corny and awkward?

This was one of the worst films I've EVER seen in my life. Low budget doesn't even begin to describe it. The actual film quality was rough. Grainy like a found footage movie in parts. Me and friends had a great time laughing, but it wasn't worth the money at all. It was obvious no research went into this movie about the BDSM lifestyle. The lead character was ordering her lover to dominate her and then punishing him when he didn't dominate her the way she wanted him to. That ain't even kinky, that's called selfish and confused. Then the acting was atrocious. People sounded like they were were literally reciting their lines in their heads instead of acting. The dialogue was ridiculous. There was one funny part where the guy's friend asked if his girl had any sisters because he's been dying to find someone to beat his ass. We all laughed at that but the rest of the laughs were definitely unintentional.

I know you're probably thinking "why the fukk did you think this could be good?" I had sinking feeling it was going to be terrible when I saw no one on RT had reviewed it, but I wanted to support this effort because of the topic. We don't get these kind of stories, and with garbage films like this one, it seems like we're going to be waiting for a long time.

fukking 0/10:aicmon:

teacher

All Star
Daps
If Vivica is half naked at least through out the entire film I'll check it out....for research purposes :mjlit:

Last edited:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
If Vivica is half naked at least through out the entire film I'll check it out....for research purposes :mjlit:

How could OP drop the ball so far?? How graphic is the nudity in this movie? That is the only question that matters!

There's no nudity! lol. Just a flash of her ass cheek being whipped once. Vivica isn't nude at all. :yeshrug:

morris

Superstar
Daps
There's no nudity! lol. Just a flash of her ass cheek being whipped once. Vivica isn't nude at all. :yeshrug:
570c953f3022c54d5f491d85c45e4b6a_w200.gif

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I just watched the trailer to this :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:that was the most sexually unappealing 1:27 I’ve ever seen :dead: