Kirk Douglas, legendary #Spartacus star, dies at 103

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
the media will behave themselves tho...none of these news reporters/outlets will question his legacy
I don't wanna victim blame but Natalie should have said something while she was alive. He probably kept on raping the piece of shyt.:pacspit:burn in hell fakkit. shytty actor too.

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
duke been a legend for like 80 years, pretty impressive

and he spawned Michael, if you're a 80's baby, 90's kid you know he was that dude

RIP

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
jack-pushups.gif

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
When James Franco and Anne Hathaway were stinking it up as Oscar hosts, I made the suggestion that Kirk should host after seeing this:

"*looking at Anne Hathaway* Where were you when I was making pictures? :shaq:"

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
they say he might have knoccd off some chic he got pregnant bac in the 40s too

During filming, bit actress Jean Spangler disappeared and her case remains unsolved. On October 9, 1949, Spangler's purse was found near the Fern Dell entrance to Griffith Park in Los Angeles. There was an unfinished note in the purse addressed to a "Kirk," which read: "Can't wait any longer, Going to see Dr. Scott. It will work best this way while mother is away". Douglas, married at the time, called the police and told them he was not the Kirk mentioned in the note. When interviewed via telephone by the head of the investigating team, Douglas stated that he had "talked and kidded with her a bit" on set,[39][40] but that he had never been out with her.[41] Spangler's girlfriends told police that she was three months pregnant when she disappeared and that she had talked about having an abortion, which was illegal at that time.