Kirk Franklin wants a trump supporter to pull up

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Troll was subtly talking about raping or having sexual relations with his daughter and it should be taken very seriously and reported to agencies or the very least Twitter mods.

I fukking hate racist faceless Reddit/4ch*n/YouTube trolls and their enablers with a passion and I would absolutely love for them to step to me in person. Vile filth needs to be exterminated.

The video with the black boxer who fought that cac troll who threatened to rape his daughter should've been beaten more. I can't BELEIVE people in the video was holding him back?? I was screaming LET HIM BEAT HIS fukkING ASSS WHY ARE U RESTRAINING HIM?!!! Give him a brain anoryism HE THREATENED HIS DAUGHTER! Kick him while he's down!!

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
Finna bring dem dikks out :ohlawd:

tumblr_inline_od41tnsmWj1rq1ybt_500.gif

...i skimmed through this post, then got to the next post and had to stop and say to myself,"dikks? that's a strange word for guns". i think dude meant exactly what he wrote.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Troll was subtly talking about raping or having sexual relations with his daughter and it should be taken very seriously and reported to agencies or the very least Twitter mods.

I fukking hate racist faceless Reddit/4ch*n/YouTube trolls and their enablers with a passion and I would absolutely love for them to step to me in person. Vile filth needs to be exterminated.

The video with the black boxer who fought that cac troll who threatened to rape his daughter should've been beaten more. I can't BELEIVE people in the video was holding him back?? I was screaming LET HIM BEAT HIS fukkING ASSS WHY ARE U RESTRAINING HIM?!!! Give him a brain anoryism HE THREATENED HIS DAUGHTER! Kick him while he's down!!

Its crazy that people arent calling the dude out on that alone