KKK creator Nathan Bedford Forrest is getting bushed from his grave

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Nicole0416 said:
Because he watches The History Channel so he’s an expert on the KKK, he has to defend his people; just like if you watch Gangland on the A&E channel, will make you an expert on gangs

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the fact of the matter is y'all got mad at me for insulting the Ku Klux Klan......which makes no sense at all.
:mindblown:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the fact of the matter is y'all got mad at me for insulting the Ku Klux Klan......which makes no sense at all.
:mindblown:
You're a fukking deceitful cac. You were clearly trying to MINIMIZE the DEMONIC NATURE of the KLAN with your initial post, something a CAC would do. Everyone can clearly see it, although you cacs tend to think black people are dumb, We see you.

You entire posting style makes sense now. SMH

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Hiphoplives4eva said:
You're a fukking deceitful cac. You were clearly trying to MINIMIZE the DEMONIC NATURE of the KLAN with your initial post

If that's what you got from that, then YOUR reading comprehension is to blame. I even made it apparent with the second line of that post.

Ban Bet, or STFU.

:martin:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
How a thread made to rightfully shyt on the KKK turn into this weak ass bullshyt? 9 pages debating 1 clowns comment? Really? :dead:

Clowns be clowns. Evidence was presented. He tried to pivot.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Yea the KKK wasn't always bad, just a bunch of jokesters that got in a lil over their head. :mjlol:

The Charlie Chaplins of their time. :troll:
They were just having fun by terrorizing black neighborhoods and killing a couple people in their wake, nothing to nefarious, no one took them seriously :troll: