Superstar
Daps
A black man has answered the call

"Obama is a homuhsexual"

95fym51.gif

CHL

Superstar
Daps
There's always a group of blacks ready to join racist whites in an attempt to come off "progressive" and "better than other blacks".

No one even needs to bring it up because it's the be expected to the point of being "normal" .
It's like saying water is wet.

....What? Think you messed up your description there buddy, considering it's conservative uncle toms who behave exactly as you described.

"Ready to join racist whites", "better than other blacks", and "progressive"? LOL

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Mexicans are some of the worst drivers. Sometimes I want them deported for that reason alone. I'm serious. :birdman: On the other hand they are just trying to make a better life for themselves and their families like the immigrant CACs before them who also brought crime and high birth rates with them. They are hard workers and have a better sense of community than we do as African Americans. They take care and look out for each other.

Buuuuuuuuut they are also racist as fukk, especially the older Americanized ones and the California Mexicans. You can't trust them.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Mexicans are some of the worst drivers. Sometimes I want them deported for that reason alone. I'm serious. :birdman: On the other hand they are just trying to make a better life for themselves and their families like the immigrant CACs before them who also brought crime and high birth rates with them. They are hard workers and have a better sense of community than we do as African Americans. They take care and look out for each other.

Buuuuuuuuut they are also racist as fukk, especially the older Americanized ones and the California Mexicans. You can't trust them.

Every ethnic group is don't be an idiot

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
Yes what better way to show your progressive mentality than to join the KKK.

....What? Think you messed up your description there buddy, considering it's conservative uncle toms who behave exactly as you described.

"Ready to join racist whites", "better than other blacks", and "progressive"? LOL

the-point.jpg

They think they're being "progressive" because they think they're "better than other blacks" and advancing our relations with whites. Not saying what they believe is actually true, and I'm sure as hell not saying they're socially-left. You guys getting this caught up in these political spectrum terms and taking everything at face value shouldn't be my problem.

And this sort of thing already happened in Europe with far-right parties once calling for the eradication of non-whites then opening themselves for the same people they hate.

Sure they obviously don't have the reputation of the fukking KKK, but it's nothing a name and image change won't fix. Not even saying it'll ever happen though. Just saying I won't be as surprised as you IF it does.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
the-point.jpg

They think they're being "progressive" because they think they're "better than other blacks" and advancing our relations with whites. Not saying what they believe is actually true, and I'm sure as hell not saying they're socially-left. You guys getting this caught up in these political spectrum terms and taking everything at face value shouldn't be my problem.

And this sort of thing already happened in Europe with far-right parties once calling for the eradication of non-whites then opening themselves for the same people they hate.

Sure they obviously don't have the reputation of the fukking KKK, but it's nothing a name and image change won't fix. Not even saying it'll ever happen though. Just saying I won't be as surprised as you IF it does.
I knew what you meant but it was a poor choice of words.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
A black man has answered the call

"Obama is a homuhsexual"

The media always singles out the most ignorant person in a protest to slant their views. I bet you at least half of the Latinos protesting spoke no English :sas2:

While everybody deserves the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, you need to have secure borders, you can't just have people coming in any time they please. I feel both sides, because my parents are immigrants, but they got their visas, which they had to wait 8 years for, and when they arrived went straight to ESL schools. Ask Hondurans, Salvadoreans and Guatemalans immigrating to Mexico if the Mexican authorities are as accommodating to them as we are to the Mexicans :sas2:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
the-point.jpg

I see your point now, but it was a really poor choice of words. Progressive implies on the left of the political spectrum, when the KKK are pretty much at the very end of the right wing. To go further right than racists and religous fundamentalists like the KKK you would have to be a fascist dictator.