KKK Set Girl On Fire

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would like to spit in the faces of folks that probably will rule this as isolated incident. Nothing ever surprises me anymore. This is such a cowardly act.

Also, for my brothas and sistas don't get so outraged if you're not outraged with all the killing that goes on in our community as well. We labeled euro's as the enemy on many occasions just like I have, but we have now become our own enemy too.

This young lady will forever be Traumatized by this ordeal. I feel for her and her family. Never knew exercising in one instance would later have a negative impact on a person life. Setting a person on fire is just pure evil. There are no other words to explain it.
:huhldup:

lrm98

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'd rather believe in facts, numbers, science and figures than rhetoric, the boogeyman and all that Airy Fairy, Tyler Perry, Nuts and Berries BULLshyt!

You do know those socalled facts,numbers,science, and figures you take has law has gotten numerous innocent blackwomen and women wrongly convicted and let white killers and rapist of blacks get off scott free right?