• BILL COLLECTOR

• A WARD

Results are only viewable after voting.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Nah man this thread too quiet @JuvenileHell @theflyest @Momentum @stepbackj34spud @wizworld

This my first time watchin A ward cuz i heard christian rapper and immediately tuned him out :francis:

But these rounds im hearin better than anything I got from loso and saga imo, clean rebuttals too :leon:

They both snapped all 3 rounds, i have no idea how to call this, A Ward takin the 2nd the only clear one

His triple in the 3rd was crazy too :picard: damn

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah man this thread too quiet @JuvenileHell @theflyest @Momentum @stepbackj34spud @wizworld

This my first time watchin A ward cuz i heard christian rapper and immediately tuned him out :francis:

But these rounds im hearin better than anything I got from loso and saga imo, clean rebuttals too :leon:

They both snapped all 3 rounds, i have no idea how to call this, A Ward takin the 2nd the only clear one

Yeah lowkey a classic, enjoyed all the rounds from both. A Ward's triple entendre in the 3rd was NUTS, and Bill was entertaining as fukk :mjlol: "Noah's ark, double the chicken" :mjlol: I agree with Ward clearly taking the 2nd

Just like you I've been sleeping on Ward and didn't really care for him. He only got my interest when he beat Geechi.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I got the Bible, you know I got the Bible! :russ:

You couldn't hit St. Louis with the super dupa scope?! :russ:

A Ward is hilarious. Low key he should ditch the preaching and run with Bill's style. Bill was good too.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
"I got the bible! You know I got the bible!"
:ohhh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
First time watching A. Ward :ohhh:, dude is nice. Watched some of his battle with Geechi Gotti and he was going off in that one as well :ehh:

Will have to pay attention to him from now on.