Know of any college professors who have had sex with students?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It happens a lot but no one cares because they are of age.

I'm sure that a lot of college professors are fukking a lot of their students.

This is why I would never marry a teacher. A lot of people are really cheating on their family out here.

Last fall semester my Asian professor started throwing the p*ssy at me towards the end of the semester.

I sat right in the front row and she started dressing sexier, prolonged eye contact during lecture, one time

when there was an optional class to attend towards the end of the semester and there were only like 4-5 people in class,

she kept looking at me while reaching up on the board revealing her stomach. :dahell:

Had another professor back in community college grabbing on my arm and shyt.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
There are an incredible amount of them.
I know of three by name right now who have.
My slutty ex slept with two of her professors over three years.
One of my favourite professors has slept with at least two students that I've known of, there "may be more" according to the Dean.
And you know all this how?

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it happens all the time but everyone's "adults" so :yeshrug:

I tried to smash one of my professors 2 years ago she was Russian (:mjpls:). But I didn't :to:

But everyone in the class said she was feeling me, I lowkey noticed it too, it was a recurring inside joke the whole class had :lolbron:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
My ex told me about the professors, showed me pictures of their convos and whatnot.
I'm friends with one of the students one of my favourite professors slept with and he told me during a drunken/Coke-Addled rage session at his apartment.
Did all these professors have families?

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Being a swagless lame in college sucks :to: can't even get p*ssy from girls my age much less a professor :sadbron:

There was this super sexy Polish professor that taught anatomy that I wanted to get with :wow: long blonde hair, tight body, and had a sexy accent. She was in her 30s but was hotter than any chick in my class :wow: Too bad I was too much of a wuss to try anything :pacspit:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
One of my math teachers in college was an old fat dude who otherwise seemed pretty normal but one day I was talking to a girl in the class and she said she thought it was kind of weird that he does photography on the side and had paid her to model for him. I was like :wtf: you actually did it? And she was like :manny: and said that he told her that everyone does it and it isn't a big deal.

:dame:

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
I had a chance with my vocal performance professor but I ain't go through with it

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
My track/X-C coach at the J.C. I went to was fukking one of his T.A.'s during the season. He was discreet about with to most of my teammates but he told a buddy of mine on the squad like he didn't give a fukk :mjlol: Then again , he did set him up with a freak from his yoga class .

He even showed him and a couple other guys on the team nude pics she sent him. :heh:

Going to his office to ask him something and she was there like :troll: :lolbron: knowing he dikked her down an hour before in that same office .

He was married then and still is now. I know she wasn't the first and definitely not the last .

The girl wasn't much of a looker but he wanted some of that 18 yr old p*ssy I guess :manny: