Known Nigerian fraudster Hushpuppi arrested in Dubai

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
He had $40m seized, that’s likely the bulk of it + lawyers im not sure he’s coming home to a whole lot in 2028+

Nigeria might put him on the board of a shell company if he can strump up some old Saudi contacts tho.

I don’t think this one really paid off for that 11 years though.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scamming is a safer hustle than drug game. If you get caught you get few years.

11 years is quite short after he scammed hundreds of millions over the years.

Drug king pins usually get football numbers

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
140 months is a reasonable sentence. It's possible and probable he cooperated to get a reduction from the US Attorney's Office in Los Angeles.
He sat for awhile AFTER pleading and before sentencing.

He'll probably never be ON like that again, but you connect in federal prison, and he'll be into something else when he gets out. I know someone who did 9 years in feds, and came out, opened a Hamachi Food Truck in LA, that's all second hand, but that dude is a hustler, and I have no real reason to doubt it.

That said, 10 years is a long time. Think of how much changes in 1 year, and then imagine being stuck.

Drugs are always going to get more time, because of how society still views drugs as a moral issue, as in poisoning our communities, while theft is looked at as simply a crime of opportunity, so to speak. I know someone who got 300 months for trafficking, probably made maybe $500k.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Tbh 11 years and 1.7 million in restitution for allegedly stealing hundreds of millions isn't that bad tbh. Assuming he wasn't retarded should be out in like 8/9 years with millions (assuming he stashed some somewhere).

Time served.. 2 years.... so 9 years... will probably do 6 of that.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I thought he'd get more than 11. I doubt he comes back to some money given how much was siezed. It didnt look like he prepared accordingly given how he didnt see this coming