Daps
But he has a ring.

615QT6e%2BuUL._AC_SL1124_.jpg

Tim Thomas got the Arthur fist now

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Trae ain't it

It was a cute run boosted by the Julius Randle and Ben Simmons stimmy package, but nobody will ever accomplish anything with a fraud like Trae leading them

Inefficiency, not playing defense, and being a turnover machine matters :manny:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Trae ain't it

It was a cute run boosted by the Julius Randle and Ben Simmons stimmy package, but nobody will ever accomplish anything with a fraud like Trae leading them

They’re in the hawks thread calling them a championship level team :mjlol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Trae shouldn’t have played. Jump shot was off, bunch of turnovers. I understand you wanting to give it a go in an elimination game but he hurt his team out there last night.

What the hell happened to Huerter also? His shot was broken all series
Dude just exploited Seth/6ers having to constantly shadow Trae and not closing out on shots. Trae being hurt obviously eliminates one of those things but Bucks did a good job of not letting the ancillary dudes get easy shots

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Weird it seems like Phoenix had way more excitement in winning their conference than Milwaukee :patrice:

I get they were prob more happy for CP3

Bucks moving like this was a 1st round series win
Not really weird. The Phoenix Suns are coming off a 10 year playoff drought and have made the Finals in their first postseason showing since then. I can’t blame them for their excitement, that feat is simply uncommon.

Milwaukee’s seasoned core is acting like they should as they’ve been in the ECFs before.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Trae ain't it

Hard to argue against it :yeshrug:

Like I said....good run for the Hawks:yeshrug:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Nah Oreo you was talking cash shyt now your bytchass depressed and couldn't respond for two days. Suck a dikk clown
I actually have a life outside the coli nerd

You sat in your grandmas basement hitting refresh all weekend lusting for my attention weirdo :umad:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I actually have a life outside the coli nerd

You sat in your grandmas basement hitting refresh all weekend lusting for my attention weirdo :umad:
We all have a life outside the coli that bullshyt don't work p*ssy. You sure had a lot of time when y'all was up talking cash shyt. People know where I stay and it sure is fukk ain't my grandmas basement. Try again with something that actually is true. Your mom would see my spot and want to catch me off top so are sense when you posting p*ssy. Don't be mad next year is right around the corner.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
We all have a life outside the coli that bullshyt don't work p*ssy. You sure had a lot of time when y'all was up talking cash shyt. People know where I stay and it sure is fukk ain't my grandmas basement. Try again with something that actually is true. Your mom would see my spot and want to catch me off top so are sense when you posting p*ssy. Don't be mad next year is right around the corner.
Ok

I'll let you have the last word now