Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
It's completely fukking shameful. Vanessa just lost her husband and a daughter, you think she wants to hear any of that shyt right now? The man hasn't been buried yet and they want to demonize him.
Sickening. This PROVES once and for all that LIBERAL racism is REAL.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why are y'all complaining about them bringing up Colorado? When pac died they brought up his rape case, when Nixon died they brought up Watergate, this was a huge moment in Kobe's life, if the media didn't bring it up they would lose credibility.
Pac was murdered, Nixon died an old ass man. Kobe’s death came sudden and the fact his daughter also died, I would think they could wait a few days before bringing all that shyt up. Everyone knows what he was accused of, it’s not a secret.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I lost my daughter when she turned 18. Its one of those things as a parent where I felt helpless as she faded away after fighting for 2 months. You just want to trade places with them.

I just know that Kobe wasnt thinking about himself. He was likely hurt that he couldnt do anything at that moment to protect her from what was coming.
I never knew man I'm sorry about your loss. I can't even imagine how you and your family felt.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
tqlUbDa.jpg

I happened to have scheduled this week off last month and I'm so grateful. No celebrity death has ever been more heartbreaking for me. Tragic beyond words. Gigi going with him? I'm hurting.

Yeah - this by far the worst for me as well

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are y'all complaining about them bringing up Colorado? When pac died they brought up his rape case, when Nixon died they brought up Watergate, when bill Clinton dies they will bring up Lewinsky and the impeachment. This was a huge moment in Kobe's life, a turning point for him, his whole attitude changed after colorado.

It literally just happened. They probably didn't even move his body yet. Plus this is how his family and friends are getting the news for the first time. Add to this they won't do this for everybody.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like this is the end of my basketball thrills.Been loving the game since '91.Being a Suns fan, I was barely hanging on by a thread.Kobe, Magic, and Jordan basically make up my basketball consciousness

This shyt got me spiritually wrecked right now.At this point, I'm feeling like me and the game of basketball just went in opposite directions.My passion is barren lands status.Deserted on some Mad Max shyt.

Feeling like this is the twilight hour & I need to just walk off into the sunset.This some uncharted territory like a muthafukka:mjcry:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Pac was murdered, Nixon died an old ass man. Kobe’s death came sudden and the fact his daughter also died, I would think they could wait a few days before bringing all that shyt up. Everyone knows what he was accused of, it’s not a secret.

we are just passing through this wicked earth

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Gigi was the 2nd oldest but seems to be the closest to kobe

Natalia is the oldest she just turned 17
I obv dk shyt about Natasha as you can tell but Gigi seems like a female Kobe esp in the basketball sense. I was just seeing ol girls HS clips pop up in my IG feed, and I never really gave them more than a second thought cause I know I’d get to see her on ESPN one day :snoop: hard as hell for me to even use the past tense in reference to a 13 year old

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Brehs, I just looked at my Facebook memories and I didn't realize today 7 years ago I actually went to a Lakers game and watch kobe play in person vs the Jazz

:mjcry::mjcry:

I'm blessed and fortunate enough to ever see him play in person. It was a birthday gift as well

I'm still looking at my phone hoping that I get an update saying Kobe and co survived :rip:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
When I was 13 I dead ass never even considered sitting down and valuing life. Hell im 20 and the only reason I started appreciating it was anxiety making me realize this ride don’t go on forever. A 13 year old shouldn’t even have to sit down and count every minute . shyts just sad

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
the way the reports are it seems like it was only like a few seconds before the pilot realized that they are going into the mountain
I listened to the black box recording, this definitely sounds correct. He spoke to the tower about 30 seconds before the plane stopped movement on the GPS video, probably noticed it at the last minute and tried to pull up.