Kobe in the 4th quarters of the 09 and 10 finals

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Did he win those series though :jbhmm:

Our gawd doesnt care about stats and protecting his FG% :mjgrin:
:mjpls: "b-b-but Bron averaged a triple double in a loss".

At the end of the day winning matters most. And lebron has a hard time doing that. 3-5 in finals. 18-28 in finals games. Those are the real stats that matter. Kobe is a winner. You insult bean by even mentioning him in the same breath as bron . foh

tenor.gif

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
lol @ that lakers team being average.

Apart from soft ass Gasol, who else on that team was an all star?

The fact that they complemented one another and everyone did what they do best, that doesn't negate the fact that the team wasn't loaded. If Bynum wasn't injury prone, you would've had a case. I'd even argue that the Nuggets team (prime Melo, A.I was still averaging over 20 points for the season, prime JR, Kenyon Martin, and the gang) they beat en route to one of the finals had superior pieces and the Spurs had the trio of Duncan, Parker, and Ginobli.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
I'm not even a Kobe stand but how about provide context, especially the triple teams he had to deal with and all the difficult shots he made? The most important thing is that Kobe took an average team to back to back ships

Y'all talk about LeBron being a great passer but in the 4th qtr of game 5, the "great passer" couldn't find a way to get the ball to a redhot JR Smith who couldn't miss from 3 because he was trying to pad his stats with terrible decision making. And let's talk about how LeBron had a clear path to the basketball in game 3 in the 4th qtr and a basket would've sealed the game, but he decided to pass the ball to Korver because he was chasing a triple-double and he needed one assist, thus costing his team the game.

The lane was not clear.. That games was like 2 weeks ago and yall already lying :dahell: