KOBE; Letter to My Younger Self

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
She's extorting him when she can benefit more by divorcing him?

Yea, Kobe is staying put and locked in a marriage he doesn't want to be in which is why they celebrated their 16th year of marriage and expecting a daughter in fall.

Some of you live in la la land.

LOL HE'S BEIN EXTORTED WITH A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE AND HAPPY FAMILY

IM TELLIN YOU FOLKS

Daps
I wouldn't do some of the things Kobe does but I also don't live a life like Kobe. Money + Family/Friends is a dangerous game. The greed of people can cripple people! Happens all the time with athletes balling out of control and then going broke just because they spent so much money on their family and friends lives.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Bruh you obviously don't know bum ass people. With that said I'm taking care of my immediate family no matter what also.

Growth, Invest, Independence for friends, cousins, some aunts, some uncles, girl friend/wife and siblings ???hell yea...
But Growth, Invest, Independence for my parents and other guardians who raised me? ... hell no.

They will not get everything they want, but they will be taking cared of.

Does he talk all that growth, independence, and invest for his wife's family?:sas2:
Didn't he buy his wife's mother a multi million dollar home?:sas2:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the Smug-BallHAWG-Egotistical-Shooting GAWD, I know:mjlol:
...ETHER'd parents in past-present-future tense:mjpls:

VULGAR:mjcry:

Last edited:

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
It's one thing to not keep giving his fam money but he is talking about how they need to mature but did those mexicans? They live off his money did vanessa even finish school? her mom doesnt work kobe pays her bills, vaness's nephews college was paid by kobe but yet the black side gotta work for theirs. that's self hate he feels the lighter folks should have it easy why the negroes struggle. c00nBE :camby:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Funny, I said the same thing in my old Blake griffin Taylor griffin thread. - http://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-...e-blake-griffins-brother-taylor.191247/page-2

whats wrong with having pride and self respect though. it's one thing to accept favors. but to totally live off or hell let me say leech off your siblings is not whats up. the last thing you want is some leeching or needy family members. if anything, get them a job or let them work for you. have them run your charities or handle your travel plans, pay for their college education. it's all about making yourself better and improving your self worth. and getting some courtside seats is not the way to do it.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Growth, Invest, Independence for friends, cousins, some aunts, some uncles, girl friend/wife and siblings ???hell yea...
But Growth, Invest, Independence for my parents and other guardians who raised me? ... hell no.

They will not get everything they want, but they will be taking cared of.

Does he talk all that growth, independence, and invest for his wife's family?:sas2:
Didn't he buy his wife's mother a multi million dollar home?:sas2:

:sas1: