Kobe = mvp

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Heat without lebron they still first in the east

Lakers without Kobe they fighting bobcats for the worst record in the league

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
kobe_family.jpg

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
:whoa: Bron is MVP...

Kobe is being Kobe.

Now some of you Kobe stans may now understand what us Brady fans go through. Being great is being great, it is what it is.. MVP's mean shyt, Rings are what we are chasing at this point...

Greatness is expected, championships are the rule, anything else is a failure....:smugbrady:

tom-brady-kobe-bryant-b-.png

Tom-and-Kobe.jpg

I'm sitting there on the bench, just beside myself, burning with frustration, and I look over and Bill Belichick is walking towards me," Bryant told ESPN Boston, via the Boston Herald. "I had never met him. Never spoken to him. He had courtside seats across from our bench, and with 20 seconds left in the game, he came over and said, 'Don't you worry about this. I know what you are going through. We just lost a tough one ourselves. Just bounce back. Be ready next year.'

"He didn't have to say that. The clock was winding down, we were getting ready to walk off. I thought it was really cool. Respect across our professions."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...a-kind-bill-belichick-kobe-bryant-are-buddies

:beli:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
can't wait for the regular season to be over, lebron to be MVP and the lakers to miss/lose quickly in the playoffs:win:

kbtwofour

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Heat without lebron they still first in the east

Lakers without Kobe they fighting bobcats for the worst record in the league

So with this logic Kobe should've 2 more MVP's that Nash won. The Lakers without Kobe on those teams would've been one of the worst Laker teams of all time.

Daps
Lakers would have to go on a 21 game win streak for him to be even in the discussion

good luck
images