Kobe Was Ridiculous

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
That one fukking nerd was like

"Actually statistics prove that Kobe was, in fact, not the most clutch athlete ever! No need to lie about him!
:skip: "

Who raised these men?
:what:
I have no idea how it's hating to put the brakes on your assertion that Kobe is the most clutch athlete in any sport ever lmao.. it sounds like delusional stan talk. We can give props for his clutch moments and not completely go delusional with the adulation

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I have no idea how it's hating to put the brakes on your assertion that Kobe is the most clutch athlete in any sport ever lmao.. it sounds like delusional stan talk. We can give props for his clutch moments and not completely go delusional with the adulation
I said "probably". It's my opinion. When Kobe was alive, he was the only player I was afraid of when he played Miami. Wade was my "Kobe". You're just like everyone in here analyzing and counter-hating Kobe because of MJ and whoever tf else

How tf did Lebron even get brought up in this thread?
:gucci:

fukking weirdos bro. The internet is a curse

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many people aren't reading the thread to see that a KOBE FAN shyt on Bron first before any Bron fans had even entered the thread? :heh:

If no one had posted Bron hate, I wouldn't have posted in the thread at all.
If it don’t apply, let it fly brother. I wasn’t speaking on either player. I’m over the Stan shyt

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You compared Kobe having 25 points 11 rebounds and 7 assists in a game 7 comeback win to some damn Gabe Vincent. You’re just as disingenuous as anybody else :unimpressed:

You do realize that when someone claims to have proven something with an example, an easy way to debunk them is showing that an inferior player holds that same example, right? I wasn't saying Gabe Vincent was Kobe's equal. I was saying that scoring 25 in a big game doesn't mean someone isn't a role player.

Would it have been better if I pointed out Jrue Holiday putting up 27-9-9 in Game 6 of the ECF to close out the Hawks? That's an almost perfect comparison, right? That was arguably just his 3rd best game that series too. Then in Game 5 of the Finals, the biggest game of the season, Jrue had a 27-4-13 game in a huge, tight win that was better than any of Kobe's games. And yet he was still clearly just the 5th-best player on the court, and the entire Bucks thread has been calling Jrue a crappy playoff loser who isn't good enough.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Because a Kobestan decided it would be a great idea to make this the 5th reply in the thread:

Let’s get that 10 hour video of LeBronze deferring to role players in the final minutes and seconds

Funny that got nearly 30 daps, including by many of the Kobestans who are upset that the thread got derailed. And no one seems to be upset with him and foaming at the mouth with personal attacks the way they're attacking Bron stans. Either they love these derailments, or they are fukking clueless.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
But zero heat for the guy who shyt on Bron way worse, right at the beginning of the thread, with zero context or motivation. It's okay for a "Laker" fan to derail a Kobe thread just to randomly make up lies about Lebron for no reason, but for a Lebron fan to respond to those lies, that's too much.

Y'all keep proving you're Kobe fans, not Laker fans.

How many people aren't reading the thread to see that a KOBE FAN shyt on Bron first before any Bron fans had even entered the thread? :heh:

If no one had posted Bron hate, I wouldn't have posted in the thread at all.
I already said my peace time and time again on these nikkas.
It doesn’t absolve you from that slanderous malarkey you’re spewing or you just said crazy slander a Lakershow great that played all his career with the Laker that you don’t even believe in cuz another nikka said some slick shyt bout Bron? Lols
Like I said once Bron is gone with hopefully more rings with us go find a new home lols

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I said "probably". It's my opinion. When Kobe was alive, he was the only player I was afraid of when he played Miami. Wade was my "Kobe". You're just like everyone in here analyzing and counter-hating Kobe because of MJ and whoever tf else

There's no counter hating, that's fine to have an opinion and I just pointed out that it's an incredibly weird one to have but you're entitled to it.

LurkGod

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You do realize that when someone claims to have proven something with an example, an easy way to debunk them is showing that an inferior player holds that same example, right? I wasn't saying Gabe Vincent was Kobe's equal. I was saying that scoring 25 in a big game doesn't mean someone isn't a role player.

Would it have been better if I pointed out Jrue Holiday putting up 27-9-9 in Game 6 of the ECF to close out the Hawks? That's an almost perfect comparison, right? That was arguably just his 3rd best game that series too. Then in Game 5 of the Finals, the biggest game of the season, Jrue had a 27-4-13 game in a huge, tight win that was better than any of Kobe's games. And yet he was still clearly just the 5th-best player on the court, and the entire Bucks thread has been calling Jrue a crappy playoff loser who isn't good enough.

While “role player” Kobe was putting up 25-11-7 what was bus driver Shaq doing? 18-9-5 shooting 5/9 from the field

While “role player” Kobe was putting up 25-11-7 in the comeback win what was bus driver Shaq doing? Dropping 18-9-5 on 5/9 shooting :shaq2:

Shaq was the best player in the league during that time, no doubt, but trying to diminish Kobe to just some “role player” is wild. Rick Fox and Robert Horry were role players, Shaq and Kobe were a dynamic duo which lead to a three peat.

Nobody ever says Magic or Kareem was just a role player to the other, because it’d be silly. Calling Kobe one is just as silly.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
So Lakers had 61 wins, 4 All-Stars, favored by betting odds, and had the typical extra media gassing cause they are the Lakers, but you think the analysts "heavily favored" the Jazz....why?
Jazz had homecourt and 2 of the 3 best players in the series. You and I both know the Lakers didn't have 4 high end all stars. Nick and Jones got in the same way Korver got in. Due to team success. And Kobe due to popularity.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
There's no counter hating, that's fine to have an opinion and I just pointed out that it's an incredibly weird one to have but you're entitled to it.
nikka. He is deceased. You don't see how tone-deaf that shyt you said was???????

Weird as fukk. I'm not even judging. I'm disappointed in you. You aren't the only one. You're one of the reasons why imma be the best father I can be in the future

Cause you and alot of these Coli brehs.........
:francis:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
ill never understand the Kobe hate ... maybe its his greatness
I watch dude dismantle every single team I liked since he came into the league
only dude where the NBA veto'd a trade to secure him another ring ... then had people scared to play with him

you cant accept kobe as an NBA legend ... then discredit his actual game
you gotta be mad dumb to do that... they go hand in hand
Kobe was a killer and a closer... thats why he won and the level he did ... when someone put wings they would rather have taking the last shot
80% of those dudes never won shyt...even though they hit game winners in regular season... being clutch is actually hitting shots when they count