Kobe Was Ridiculous

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
NOT THAT WHAT YOURE CLAIMIN IS TRUE, BUT HISTORY SAW COLUMBUS AS THE MAN WHO DISCOVERED AMERICA

PRETTY HILARIOUS TO SEE U TRY SO HARD WIT ALL THAT “WHITEBOY” TALK EVERY OTHER SENTENCE

PRETTY CLEAR TO SEE YOU PRETENDIN TO BE SOMETHIN YOURE NOT ONLINE AS NOBODY TALKS LIKE THAT OUTSIDE OF WHITEBOYS FRONTIN TO BE SOMETHIN ELSE

BAN BET SAYS YOURE WHITE

:youngsabo:

NOW LETS SEE HOW MUCH OF A COWARD U REALLY ARE
So how long do you want this ban bet to last?

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps
Greatest of all time
@murksiderock U BEEN SLICK LAUGH DAPPIN MY POSTS LATELY BRUH

THE OTHER DAY U DID IT TO A POST WHERE I EXPLAINED THAT BRON WOULDA BEEN SWEPT IN THE FIRST ROUND IN 2007 HAD HE BEEN PLAYIN OUT WEST

U GOT SOMETHIN TO SAY BOUT THAT OR DO U JUST KNOW YOULL GET DESTROYED TRYNA ARGUE SO U TRY TO LAUGH IT OFF INSTEAD?

:jbhmm:

fukkk that cac

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

Kobe played in 37 Finals games, 7 Finals, and averaged 25.3 points in those games...

His Finals career high was 40 points. He had 13 career 30-point Finals games, and that one 40-point Finals game...

Just for charity's sake, how does that stack up with All-Timers who played in at least 3 Finals, and 18 Finals games (half Kobe's work)?

Finals PPG (Finals appearances)
Mike 33.6 (6)
West 30.5 (9)
Durant 30.3 (4)
Shaq 28.8 (6)
LeBron 28.4 (10)
Pettit 28.4 (4)
Dream 27.5 (3)
Steph 27.3 (6)
Baylor 26.4 (8)
Erving 25.5 (4)
Kobe 25.3 (7)

Among All-Time great players who played in at least 3 Finals, Kobe doesn't even have a Top 10 scoring average...

40-point Finals games
(10) West
(8) LeBron
(6) Mike
(5) Shaq
(4) Baylor
(2) Steph, Wade, Hondo, Pettit, Mikan
(1) Kobe (and a bunch of others)...

Among All-Time great players who played in at least 3 Finals, Kobe isn't Top 10 in 40-point games...

30-point Finals games
(31) West
(23) Mike
(22) LeBron
(19) Baylor
(16) Shaq, Kareem
(14) Steph, Pettit
(13) Kobe

Among All-Time great players who played in at least 3 Finals, Kobe is 9th All-Time in 30-point games...

That Twitter thread is weird, and is an encapsulation of the overrating of Kobe Bryant. He was a great scorer but the vast majority of his scoring achievements, 99%, are related to his regular season exploits. Too many guys turned their scoring up more often, and to a higher peak, in the postseason than Kobe did. That isn't an opinion. It actually happened...

Kobe's in the class of All-Time scorers who had their moments but their Greatest Hits are almost entirely regular season related (Wilt, Harden, etc)...

There is no unequivocal, airtight case for Kobe as a greater or more deadly scorer than Bron, Mike, Durant, Steph, Hondo, Baylor, or West. More arguable over Dr J and Wade. And I'm only naming GOAT-level perimeter scorers, I left all the GOAT scoring bigs off my list..

This would be a great topic in another thread on a board that wasn't clearly slanted with Kobe bias 😆

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
@murksiderock U BEEN SLICK LAUGH DAPPIN MY POSTS LATELY BRUH

THE OTHER DAY U DID IT TO A POST WHERE I EXPLAINED THAT BRON WOULDA BEEN SWEPT IN THE FIRST ROUND IN 2007 HAD HE BEEN PLAYIN OUT WEST

U GOT SOMETHIN TO SAY BOUT THAT OR DO U JUST KNOW YOULL GET DESTROYED TRYNA ARGUE SO U TRY TO LAUGH IT OFF INSTEAD?

:jbhmm:
Don't be in your feelings fam. Even your posts I disagree with, many of em I find funny as hell. You're a funny guy, in this sense I mean it in a good way. Some posts I laugh because you get on some ridiculous shyt, but other posts I may disagree with but you're hilarious as fukk. Don't take it personal...

The '07 Cavs would've been the 6-seed that year out west. Spurs likely would've swept em first round because they did it in The Finals, but who else? Not that Mavs team that choked. Nobody else was sweeping them...

Not much to bicker on that point though, LeBron never even lost a Rd1 series until he was 18 years in, and it's the only Rd1 series he ever lost. There's no evidence anybody from anywhere was beating a Young LeBron in a Rd1 series...

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Don't be in your feelings fam. Even your posts I disagree with, many of em I find funny as hell. You're a funny guy, in this sense I mean it in a good way. Some posts I laugh because you get on some ridiculous shyt, but other posts I may disagree with but you're hilarious as fukk. Don't take it personal...

The '07 Cavs would've been the 6-seed that year out west. Spurs likely would've swept em first round because they did it in The Finals, but who else? Not that Mavs team that choked. Nobody else was sweeping them...

Not much to bicker on that point though, LeBron never even lost a Rd1 series until he was 18 years in, and it's the only Rd1 series he ever lost. There's no evidence anybody from anywhere was beating a Young LeBron in a Rd1 series...

UR PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE SCHTICK IS SOFT BRUH

BUT YEA, CLEVELAND WOULDA FACED SPURS IN THE FIRST ROUND THAT YEAR IF WE BASIN IT ON RECORDS

LOL

SO THANKS FOR PROVIN MY POINT

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Kobe played in 37 Finals games, 7 Finals, and averaged 25.3 points in those games...

His Finals career high was 40 points. He had 13 career 30-point Finals games, and that one 40-point Finals game...

Just for charity's sake, how does that stack up with All-Timers who played in at least 3 Finals, and 18 Finals games (half Kobe's work)?

Finals PPG (Finals appearances)
Mike 33.6 (6)
West 30.5 (9)
Durant 30.3 (4)
Shaq 28.8 (6)
LeBron 28.4 (10)
Pettit 28.4 (4)
Dream 27.5 (3)
Steph 27.3 (6)
Baylor 26.4 (8)
Erving 25.5 (4)
Kobe 25.3 (7)

Among All-Time great players who played in at least 3 Finals, Kobe doesn't even have a Top 10 scoring average...

40-point Finals games
(10) West
(8) LeBron
(6) Mike
(5) Shaq
(4) Baylor
(2) Steph, Wade, Hondo, Pettit, Mikan
(1) Kobe (and a bunch of others)...

Among All-Time great players who played in at least 3 Finals, Kobe isn't Top 10 in 40-point games...

30-point Finals games
(31) West
(23) Mike
(22) LeBron
(19) Baylor
(16) Shaq, Kareem
(14) Steph, Pettit
(13) Kobe

Among All-Time great players who played in at least 3 Finals, Kobe is 9th All-Time in 30-point games...

That Twitter thread is weird, and is an encapsulation of the overrating of Kobe Bryant. He was a great scorer but the vast majority of his scoring achievements, 99%, are related to his regular season exploits. Too many guys turned their scoring up more often, and to a higher peak, in the postseason than Kobe did. That isn't an opinion. It actually happened...

Kobe's in the class of All-Time scorers who had their moments but their Greatest Hits are almost entirely regular season related (Wilt, Harden, etc)...

There is no unequivocal, airtight case for Kobe as a greater or more deadly scorer than Bron, Mike, Durant, Steph, Hondo, Baylor, or West. More arguable over Dr J and Wade. And I'm only naming GOAT-level perimeter scorers, I left all the GOAT scoring bigs off my list..

This would be a great topic in another thread on a board that wasn't clearly slanted with Kobe bias 😆

KOBE FOCUSED ON MAKING HIS ENTIRE TEAM BETTER COME PLAYOFFS.. NOT JUST HIS STATS

THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIM N LEBRON

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
WHAT PROOF ARE U WILLIN TO OFFER

SOCIAL MEDIA?

HAND PIC OR PAYIN SOMEONE TO HOLD UP A SIGN AINT GONE WORK
I'd link a trustworthy mod my socials. I'm not about to out my real life socials to a random white boy on the internet.. but if there's a mod out there who is gonna be trustworthy I 1000% would.

And then you're gone for good

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
UR PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE SCHTICK IS SOFT BRUH

BUT YEA, CLEVELAND WOULDA FACED SPURS IN THE FIRST ROUND THAT YEAR IF WE BASIN IT ON RECORDS

LOL

SO THANKS FOR PROVIN MY POINT

KOBE FOCUSED ON MAKING HIS ENTIRE TEAM BETTER COME PLAYOFFS.. NOT JUST HIS STATS

THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIM N LEBRON
"Passive aggressive". Okay 🤣 you another one of these dudes who need to log off...

You singled out LeBron when LeBron ain't the only guy with stronger Finals production. Why is Kobe trailing so many other guys not named LeBron?

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
WHAT A GAY LINE OF THINKING .. SERIOUSLY

THATS LIKE SOMEBODY WHO FUCCED BEYONCE, RIHANNA, JENNIFER LAWRENCE, KIM K ETC.

AND SOME BIITCH ASS HATER SAYS “HE JUST HOLLERED AT A BUNCH OF WOMEN!!!”

SHOW SOME RESPECT MUFUCCA
That's not like that at all

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Kobe ain’t trailing in rings though :childplease:
Weak argument when we all know rings aren't all created equal. If they were we'd rank Pippen and Havlicek and many others higher, not to mention Kobe. But we don't because most basketball heads understand just as important as the total ring count, is how many of those rings were you the team's best player...

We not gonna sit up here and pretend we don't recognize that being the best player on championship teams is what separates the true GOATs from the Pippens and Havliceks and Wades, etc...

Of all those guys with greater scoring production in The Finals, how many rings did these guys win as a #1?

(6) Mike
(5) Mikan
(4) LeBron
(3) Shaq, Kareem
(2) Durant, Hakeem, Steph,  Kobe
(1) Pettit, Havlicek

Even by that standard Kobe wouldn't be considered a Top 5 scorer; what is the differentiator between Kobe and all the other guys who won 2 as a #1: Durant, Hakeem, or Steph?