Kobe was right. Dwight Howard is soft as fukk.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Man as the Rockets season draws to a close, the one thing that resonates with me is how terrible a player Howard is. Dude is perhaps the most soft, pathetic, so called "NBA STAR" i have seen in a long time. Not to mention his terrible string of personal decisions he's made in his life (8 kids with like 6 different women, attempting to hook up with preteens, etc) it seems dude is one of the weakest big men ever to play the game. Kobe rightfully called him "soft" back in the day, and i remember thinking Kobe was full of shyt then. Little did i realize that Kobe was SO fukkING RIGHT. I was just too dense to see it then. I'm fully aware now.

kobe-soft.gif

Howard's signing was the initial move that made me become a Rockets season ticket holder. I had never been so happy to be a Rockets fan at that time. Although he left the Lakers in a very unceremonious fashion, i simply believed the narrative that Kobe was the reason Howard was so unhappy. I was naive in hoping that once Howard came to Houston, he and Harden would work wonders together. After this disastrous season, i'm coming to regret that decision. While i think Harden still has some redeemable qualities, Howard on the other hand is literally a shell of his former self.

That being said, fukk HOWARD AND EVERY THING HE STANDS FOR. God Bless whatever team is stupid enough to sign him to anything over the league minimum.

:pacspit:

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
YOU PEOPLE HATED ON THE GOD KOBE WHEN HE JEOPARDIZED DWIGHT RE-SIGNING WITH THE LAKERS, BUT LOOK WHO IS RIGHT RIGHT NOW. LAKERS WOULD HAVE THIS LOSER DWIGHT ON A MAX AND WOULD HAVE HAD TO GIVE HIM ANOTHER MAX FOR A 8TH OR 9TH SEED SPOT, EVERYONE SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO KOBE!

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dummies on the coli actually thought they knew more than kobe bryant :mjlol:

If kobe said hes soft then hes soft. Debate was over once he said it.

Like we said, dwight should have stayed in los angeles so kobe could teach him how to be a man

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Dummies on the coli actually thought they knew more than kobe bryant :mjlol:

If kobe said hes soft then hes soft. Debate was over once he said it.

Like we said, dwight should have stayed in los angeles so kobe could teach him how to be a man

These guys also criticized Kobe and laker fans for thinking it was howard's problem. how wrong they all were. :mjpls:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
He's trash but he's even worse because Morey couldn't get a stretch four for that nikka man. Dwight cannot handle double teams or weakside pressure because he has no hands at all. If he has some room and can post up one on one, he's still valuable. His post game is trash, but his strength alone could get him some buckets. His defense fell off a cliff though.

I hope he leaves, but he'll probably stay cuz no one will pay his ass.