VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Kobe stays on haters mind constantly. Been that way for like 15 years now.

And seeing Kyrie shout out Kobe after winning the Finals probably pissed them off even more.
To let y'all know

It's over

A bunch of grown men defending a retired player's imaginary legacy day in and day out for all eternity on a website :huhldup:

Typin master theses and shyt :huhldup:

Find a new player or something :scusthov:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Who is Kobe?

The one that's thats standing next to the fan holding Kobe's autographed sneakers.

kobe-bryant-gives-lebron-james-sneakers-3_copy_ibfovm.jpg

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
But you have us on your mind on a Friday. :sas2::dame:
I have the day off and I'm killing time before I get fukked up tonight :yeshrug:

To be honest you're a good poster but some of your fellow Kobe-fellating brethren :scust:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:blessed:@ that fakkit @Kotal Kahn gettin banned for his constant dikkridin, nikka really bumped 20 threads about LeBron from 3 years ago in the middle of the night I knew he would get clapped behind that shyt.:umad:

Kobe didn't have a bad finals series when dropped a whopping

22 PPG (38% shooting) / 2.8 REB / 4.4 AST in 46 minutes of play to get ass smashed by the Pistons

But you shytting on Lebron for dropping

17.8 PPG (47% shooting) / 7.2 REB / 6.8 AST in 43 minutes?

Kobe's all around game was straight garbage.

Kobe dropping 3-1 leads and you trying to act like that didn't happen. You bringing up Lebron's performance against the Mavs like the Lakers didn't get swept by that same team.

Lebron can't post up but he can get more MVPs, more final MVPs, more rings as the first option, better playoff numbers, and better regular season numbers than Kobe.

You mad?
:ufdup:Kobe was playin against the best defense of this millennium LeBron was playin against the allas Mavericks who Kobe scored 62 in 3 quarters against outscorin they entire team by himself, you droppin them stats showin Bron the "top 5 all time" havin 17 points in a series further provin my point and he a Point Forward Kobe a SHOOTIN Guard of course he gonna have more assists (only averagin 2 more) and rebounds (only gettin 7 against the Mavs:scusthov:).

:stephenasmithsleep:I clearly mentioned Kobe's series against the Suns in my post pointin out that Kobe had a 7th seeded team (wit Kwame Brown Luke Walton and Smush Parker) goin against the 2 seeded Suns in they prime.

The fact Kobe not only dragged that team to a 7 seed but took the Nash (who stole the MVP from Kobe that season when he was havin 81 points and 62 in 3 Quarters) led Suns to a game 7 is a testament to Kobe's greatness.

But Kobe was in the first round LeBron had the worst series of his life in the Finals, and LeBron was in his prime playin on the Heat superteam wit Wade and Bosh while Kobe was past his prime on an inferior Lakers team so tryna say "He got swept by the eventual champions that year:lolbron:" when Bron choked in the 4th like you chokin on his dikk ain't gonna work.

MVPs are popularity contest errbody know Kobe deserved more than 1 hell he and Shaq both top 10 all time players have 1 MVP each while Nash who ain't nowhere near top 10 all time got 2 robbin both of them in back to back years obviously there's fukkery involved wit that award:comeon:Bron was crowned by the media when he was 16 of course they gonna give him a ton of awards and Wade was arguably the Batman for at least 1 of those rings and Kobe was arguably the top dog on 2 of those 3 peat rings.

:mjlol:@ LeBron havin better playoff numbers after I highlighted his consistent playoff failures there's a reason he was known for most of his career as a guy who lacks the clutch gene while Kobe earned his nickname "The Closer" back durin the 3 peat, and you tryna talk about regular season numbers when Bron never dropped 81 or 62 in 3 Quarters outscorin a team by himself the way Kobe has.

Kobe got more rings too and a better finals record than LeBron cause 5-7 >>>>>>>> 3-4 (could be 3- not 5 not 6 not 7 when its all said and done:troll:)

:mspaintcamumad:

To let y'all know

It's over

A bunch of grown men defending a retired player's imaginary legacy day in and day out for all eternity on a website :huhldup:

Typin master theses and shyt :huhldup:

Find a new player or something :scusthov:
:stopitslime:You made a thread about a player you hate beggin other men to stop talkin about him (the irony) cause it makes your hero Bron Bron look bad:camby:

That nikka mad as shyt, a Kobestan bringing up finals performances :mjlol:

As for OP, to be fair it's only the shyt troll Kobestans that keep bringing him up
:usure:I was simply breakin down the argument while you Bron stans are deflectin cause you can't refute what I said, yall the ones mad as shyt knowin I'm right.:sas1:

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
:blessed:@ that fakkit @Kotal Kahn gettin banned for his constant dikkridin, nikka really bumped 20 threads about LeBron from 3 years ago in the middle of the night I knew he would get clapped behind that shyt.:umad:

:ufdup:Kobe was playin against the best defense of this millennium LeBron was playin against the allas Mavericks who Kobe scored 62 in 3 quarters against outscorin they entire team by himself, you droppin them stats showin Bron the "top 5 all time" havin 17 points in a series further provin my point and he a Point Forward Kobe a SHOOTIN Guard of course he gonna have more assists (only averagin 2 more) and rebounds (only gettin 7 against the Mavs:scusthov:).

:stephenasmithsleep:I clearly mentioned Kobe's series against the Suns in my post pointin out that Kobe had a 7th seeded team (wit Kwame Brown Luke Walton and Smush Parker) goin against the 2 seeded Suns in they prime.

The fact Kobe not only dragged that team to a 7 seed but took the Nash (who stole the MVP from Kobe that season when he was havin 81 points and 62 in 3 Quarters) led Suns to a game 7 is a testament to Kobe's greatness.

But Kobe was in the first round LeBron had the worst series of his life in the Finals, and LeBron was in his prime playin on the Heat superteam wit Wade and Bosh while Kobe was past his prime on an inferior Lakers team so tryna say "He got swept by the eventual champions that year:lolbron:" when Bron choked in the 4th like you chokin on his dikk ain't gonna work.

MVPs are popularity contest errbody know Kobe deserved more than 1 hell he and Shaq both top 10 all time players have 1 MVP each while Nash who ain't nowhere near top 10 all time got 2 robbin both of them in back to back years obviously there's fukkery involved wit that award:comeon:Bron was crowned by the media when he was 16 of course they gonna give him a ton of awards and Wade was arguably the Batman for at least 1 of those rings and Kobe was arguably the top dog on 2 of those 3 peat rings.

:mjlol:@ LeBron havin better playoff numbers after I highlighted his consistent playoff failures there's a reason he was known for most of his career as a guy who lacks the clutch gene while Kobe earned his nickname "The Closer" back durin the 3 peat, and you tryna talk about regular season numbers when Bron never dropped 81 or 62 in 3 Quarters outscorin a team by himself the way Kobe has.

Kobe got more rings too and a better finals record than LeBron cause 5-7 >>>>>>>> 3-4 (could be 3- not 5 not 6 not 7 when its all said and done:troll:)

:mspaintcamumad:

:stopitslime:You made a thread about a player you hate beggin other men to stop talkin about him (the irony) cause it makes your hero Bron Bron look bad:camby:

:usure:I was simply breakin down the argument while you Bron stans are deflectin cause you can't refute what I said, yall the ones mad as shyt knowin I'm right.:sas1:
Alright that's fair, Let's have a look why Bron is now light years ahead of Kobe in the top 5 while Kobe doesn't even sniff the top 5

Prime/Peak: Bron (Big Margin)
Accolades: Bron (small Margin) (Mostly due to 4x MVP and 3x FMVP and I'll know you'll probably say MVPs are a popularity award which is one of the dumbest things I've heard on here but then I counter saying a handful of Kobe's All-D selections and All-NBA selections were off popularity which has a better case of being true. IE. Kobe over Wade All-D in 2011).
Longevity: Kobe (Big Margin) (Something Kobe is known for, Bron prolly won't top him in this but he'll be close)
Better chip run: Bron (Big Margin) (2012 run was far better than Kobe's best run in '09 and faced better comp too, Bron's run this past year was more impressive as well ('16)

Looking at your post now I forgot how delusional you are, Kobe arguably Batman for two of the chips in the three-peat:mjlol:
Wade arguably batman? (although if they won in 2011, he would have been there). Finals record don't matter, Jerry West got the worst one and he's still top 15 OAT. It's all about how you perform and THAT IS where Kobe loses this debate for you because he's been atrocious compared to Bron in that regard and Kobe is 2-5 in performing up to his own standards in the finals, Bron 5-2. SMH at you comparing Kobe dropping 62 in three quarter in '06 against that Mavs team to five years later like he didn't himself drop 17 pts back to back games in 2011. Let's not get into the clutch, argument either we all know Bron ethers Kobe in that category.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
:francis:Says the retard who made a thread about him, he retired but yall STILL gotta throw shade cause he threatens your idol LeBron that much. The love he got this year his walk off 60 point final game and the fact his legacy is cemented as top 5 all time has you Bron stans pressed:mjlol:Bron will never be on his level and by the time his career is over he gonna look even worse compared to Kobe than he does now cause the Warriors bout to go ham on his Finals record and when his athleticism declines so will his game since he gets by on freakish ability and not honed skills like Kobe/MJ that nikka LeBron still can't post up after 13 years.:michaeljordanlaugh:

:ufdup:LeBron gettin swept out the 07 Finals and losin in the 2011 Finals havin an entire SERIES of 4th Quarter disappearances pretty much settled the Kobe vs LeBron debate, deep down yall know that which is why yall been workin overtime the last month to hype him back up for winnin 1 series knowin it will prolly be the last ring he wins and the last chance yall have to gloat.:sas2: Before that series yall were damn near in mornin cause yall felt he was bout to fall to 2-5 in the Finals, had dikkriders like Stephen A cryin on tv talkin bout "He don't deserve this!:sadbron:" and now that he won wit help from the league yall gettin giddy playin prisoner of the moment as if it erases his past failures ignorin the fact that he still has a losin record in the Finals and will prolly lose the next several years to the Warriors causin his streak of goin to the Finals every year that yall brag about to backfire on yall ass.:pachaha:

Kobe had 1 bad game in the Finals against the Celtics that yall stay bringin up along wit him not shootin in the second half of that game 7 against the 2 seeded Suns in the first round but he never had a series that horrific much less a FINALS series:huhldup:none of the all time top 10 ever performed that bad in a postseason series which already solidified how overrated and mentally weak he is and showed he will never be considered better than Kobe by any non Bron stan/Kobe hater. Its also why its ironic that yall kill Curry for not showin up when Bron Bron has a history of that shyt goin back to his first stint in Cleveland:martin:yall even cried about the media makin excuses for him bein hurt when they did the same thing for LeBron when his mom got fukked by Delonte West but Curry refused to even allude to bein hurt unlike LeBron who was infamously rubbin his elbow durin warmups while wincin tryna convince errbody that he was playin like shyt cause he really was hurt like the media said.

All of that has YOU feelin some type of way which is why you runnin round bumpin old threads from 3 years ago to defend ya man LeBron wavin ya pom poms:scust:shyt just confirms that you the biggest LeBron cocksucker on this site and thats sayin ALOT considerin his other nuthuggers on here.

:whew::blessed:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Alright that's fair, Let's have a look why Bron is now light years ahead of Kobe in the top 5 while Kobe doesn't even sniff the top 5

Prime/Peak: Bron (Big Margin)
Accolades: Bron (small Margin) (Mostly due to 4x MVP and 3x FMVP and I'll know you'll probably say MVPs are a popularity award which is one of the dumbest things I've heard on here but then I counter saying a handful of Kobe's All-D selections and All-NBA selections were off popularity which has a better case of being true. IE. Kobe over Wade All-D in 2011).
Longevity: Kobe (Big Margin) (Something Kobe is known for, Bron prolly won't top him in this but he'll be close)
Better chip run: Bron (Big Margin) (2012 run was far better than Kobe's best run in '09 and faced better comp too, Bron's run this past year was more impressive as well ('16)

Looking at your post now I forgot how delusional you are, Kobe arguably Batman for two of the chips in the three-peat:mjlol:
Wade arguably batman? (although if they won in 2011, he would have been there). Finals record don't matter, Jerry West got the worst one and he's still top 15 OAT. It's all about how you perform and THAT IS where Kobe loses this debate for you because he's been atrocious compared to Bron in that regard and Kobe is 2-5 in performing up to his own standards in the finals, Bron 5-2. SMH at you comparing Kobe dropping 62 in three quarter in '06 against that Mavs team to five years later like he didn't himself drop 17 pts back to back games in 2011. Let's not get into the clutch, argument either we all know Bron ethers Kobe in that category.
:beli:Bron was comin up small half the time in his prime so sayin he has a big margin over Kobe's prime is laughable, you Bron stans and Kobe haters like to rewrite history but the truth is Kobe was the best player in the world for damn near a decade and was at least 3-2 in the Finals durin that run dependin on when you consider his prime startin while Bron is 3-4 in his prime and went 2-2 on a superteam in the East.:iversondisgusted:

Pointin out MVPs bein popularity contests ain't dumb its a fact thats why Kobe and Shaq who were the best players on the planet from 1999-2011 combined for only 2 while Steve fukkin Nash has 2 by himself, deflectin wit that All defense/NBA shyt doesn't have a better case of bein true Kobe was the best durin most of those years of course he gonna be 1 of the 10-15 players on those teams top 10 all time players always make those lists a bunch of times.

But not givin Kobe the MVP in 06 by sayin your team has to be top 2 in the conference which was never stated as an "unofficial rule" until then was clearly an excuse to snub him:mmmhmmiseeyou:then those same muhfukkas turn around and vote for James Harden who was on a 3 seeded team and push for Westbrook to be MVP when his team didn't make the playoffs at all:patrice:which proves its about popularity cause if a best in the world all time top 10 player can't win for carryin scrubs to the 7th seed then a 3rd or 4th best player in the league damn sure shouldn't get consideration for puttin up empty stats on a championship contender that can't make the playoffs when his co-star is hurt.

Bron won't be close longevity wise he still relies heavily on athleticism by 31 Kobe and MJ were gettin it done wit skill cause when you can't outperform the competition based on sheer athleticism things like a consistent jumper and post game will keep you at the top, :whythefukkyoulyin:@ Bron havin better championship runs and facin better competition when he was on a superteam in the all time WOAT Eastern Conference and playin wit 2 All Stars this year while Kobe went thru the tough West to get to every one of his rings and beat an elite Celtics team wit 3 HOFers for his last championship. THATS one of the dumbest things I'VE ever heard on here.

:ufdup:Don't make me pull up that graphic that stays gettin you Kobe haters mad showin how his numbers were nearly identical to Shaq's in 01 and actually bein slightly better in certain areas, he was the go to guy for the Lakers in the West playoffs the last 2 rings of the 3 peat it wasn't until the Finals when Shaq would become the #1 option cause the East didn't have big men who could hang wit him. Kobe also would close out games wit Shaq on the bench because of the Hack-a-Shaq, there's a reason why people would debate who was the lead dog on the team and why Shaq felt threatened by Kobe's emergence.

People always called Wade the batman on that Heat team cause he won before and it was his team that LeBron came to wit Bosh, and Wade was actually clutch showin up in 2011 the reason they didn't win is cause of your boy Bron disappearin in the 4th so sayin Wade WOULD'VE been there if they won is tryna penalize him for Bron's fukk up when that year is the main year that proves my point that Wade was Batman.

Figures a LeBron stan would say some bullshyt like Finals record don't matter:lolbron:the reason Jerry West ain't top 10 is BECAUSE he was 1-8 in the Finals (a record you LeBron stans were afraid he was gettin close to a little over a month ago) if he had turned 3 or 4 of those Ls into Ws he'd be up there just like if LeBron won 6 instead of only 3 he'd be the top 5 arguably GOAT player that yall pretend he already is. :shaq2:Kobe has performed great in the playoffs and Finals I've already highlighted how LeBron has been the one thats performed atrociously compared to Kobe you even sayin that shows you the delusional one, you got those numbers backwards dikkhead Kobe is 5-2 performin up to his own standards LeBron is the 2-5 one I can tell you tryna go off Finals MVPs and front like Kobe only winnin that award twice means he played like trash in all the other series. Funny how much value you place on awards that are handed to players but championships that are actually EARNED you claim "don't matter", :michaeljordanlaugh:@ LeBron etherin Kobe in the clutch category when thats where Kobe has the biggest margin over LeBron.