Kodak Black getting 7k a show?!?!?....7,000 wtf

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know why Kodak Black deserves more than 7K a show?

In one song this nygga did what Nancy Reagan couldn't in her 8 years as first lady. Flakka has pretty much died out since he dropped his song.

Is flakka gone for good? - CNN.com

"DAMN MY NYGGA WHAT THE HELL GOT INTO YOU?"

Young Kodak out here saving the youth

:blessed:

Yeah he does other drugs lol, but none of them are as bad as Flakka

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I always find it funny when ppl start talking amount that the performers get.

logistics alone would should that most of these "numbers" alone are a straight up lie.

75K for boosie?

in what world?

7k for this dude seems reasonable...maybe even too much. but for a one off special show or something I could see it.

anyone that has ever worked with any kind of promotions or worked clubs/shows, you get to see what these guys really pull.

I mean if a club can fit like 500 ppl. and tickets are like $25 or so. how much do you really think they can afford to pay to the headliner?

You'd be surprised to see how many rappers out there are getting less than 5K a show.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
the bigger question is why does he act like that? why's he strapped like that?
Cause he got it by himself.

v2z2RM.gif

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
Worked at Live Nation for 6 years as an accountant, I know exactly what I'm talking about :mjlol:

you don't think artists take less on paper and some under the table (whether it's cash or other tangible goods) to make sure live nation's greasy hands don't get overly greased?
no shots , just a curious question. because it's possible that guys are trying to finess LN out of their cut

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
you don't think artists take less on paper and some under the table (whether it's cash or other tangible goods) to make sure live nation's greasy hands don't get overly greased?
no shots , just a curious question. because it's possible that guys are trying to finess LN out of their cut

Depends on their deal, Live Nation doesn't take any cuts from club appearances.. But taking money under the table is a great way to get you in trouble with the IRS.. It's not worth it.

Live Nation also merged with Ticketmaster few years back so all the fees you pay online when purchasing a ticket goes directly to them.

Not sure why cats are talking about Kodak not receiving most of the 7k. Only one who gets a piece of that is his manager, which in most cases is the standard 10-15%.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
You know why Kodak Black deserves more than 7K a show?

In one song this nygga did what Nancy Reagan couldn't in her 8 years as first lady. Flakka has pretty much died out since he dropped his song.

Is flakka gone for good? - CNN.com

"DAMN MY NYGGA WHAT THE HELL GOT INTO YOU?"

Young Kodak out here saving the youth

:blessed:

Yeah he does other drugs lol, but none of them are as bad as Flakka
:wow: :wow: :wow:

KODAK :blessed: