KODAK BLACK IS MISSING... NO SHOW FOR HIS CONCERT!! **ARRESTED ON GUN & DRUG CHARGES*

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A lot of you dudes are fake. Had Kodak not said what he said about lauren. Half the people would ve blaming the system and not Kodak being ignorance

:comeon:

Literally any rapper with a rape charge over their head getting caught with guns and drugs would get the exact same reaction, cut the bullshyt out.

And Kodak Black is the same dude that said he don't even like his own skin color....The Coli has had ample reasons to think he's a clown long before the Nipsey shyt.

Kodak Black Says He Doesn’t Like His Own Skin Complexion - XXL

Fred.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I feel where you coming from. I'd like to see him get his shyt to together without having to do a bid but I guess it might be needed.

Seems like people wanna see him go down cuz of the Nip/Lauren shyt though.......shyt that kodak going thru aint nothin to celebrate. Hopefully he gets it together before it's too late though I feel like if his mind was right he has potential to be a decent dude out here who puts out great music.
Jail can be rehabilatory/lesson for some dudes

I seen a video with a Haitian OG from Florida saying he think Kodak acts like that because he hasn’t done a real bid or experienced enough since he made it famous at 16

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
TI got Kodak tied up in a warehouse somewhere about to put in pain. "Who's wife is ugly?!"
giphy.gif
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

if this dude with his camera out is one of his people, its one of his people he needs to toss in the bushes if he wants to keep his career

This nikka a bigger groupie than his lady....almost knocked her down recording Kodak:russ:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps