Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
:duck:He was never sued or forced to pay by a judge so thats a lie. Also he isnt a thief if he paid 100k for it so thats another lie. Post some facts. You sound like the typical coli drake hater. Get a life if you aint got real shyt to say.:umad:

No...Drake only paid when he got busted. Before that he was just rolling with it..I mean he didn't even change much of the verse like he did with 10 bands...it was nearly word for word. That's why he paid the money because it was cheaper than if 4-tay was to sue him.

As for what Kodak Black is saying IMO isn't being ungrateful towards Drake. He's just being real about his by saying basically Call me...don't text me. I can respect that because hell it could be one of Drake's homies texting him for all he knows. All he's saying was the IG shyt was cool but if you really rockin' with me like that...hit me up and let me get this paper.

All b.s. aside I didn't even know Drake co-signed him so I was put on him without any OVO post just like most of the people in the Southeast.

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
giphy.gif

Just when I think I know it all...

:ohlawd: "Wanna see a trick?"

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Lmao boy you either dumb or trolling.

Theirs no official Drake remix. And no flockin been had more views than skirt. But now people are going from skrt to no flocking to further increase the view count.

Drake didnt push shyt. All drake did was dance to his song on IG :mjlol::mjlol:

Face it lil nikka. dikk ride kodak and hate Drake as much as u want. But kodak will neber be as big as Drake is right now.

And I literally mean never :ufdup:

Kodak needs Drake more than Drake needs kodak. :wow:

None of them necessarily need eachother though​
Where's your piss god?

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Anyways Kodak should be happy with the shot out but in this climate he doesent really have it yet to go the long hall. You gotta be more than just catchy you gotta have substance and a message to go along with it.

How do you feel about Kodak now? :mjlol:

Dropped a platnium single, XXL cover, and a top 5 album of the year.