Kodak Black says he stole on Sticky Fingaz and tryed to shoot him with his own gun

truth2you

All Star
Daps
So I’m assuming the Haitians in NYC, NJ, Boston, CT, Chicago all sound like Kodak also?

:gucci:

It’s clear as day Kodak accent is based on his environment and there are other Broward/FL rappers that sound like him.

One thing about accents is that some people get it heavy while others speak clear.

Has nothing to do with him being Haitian.
Yeah, Florida nikkas sound like that. I knew someone from Miami who talked like that, but his people who were in the streets REALLY had that Miami accent. I notice the more heavier someones accent sounds(regardless of area), the more street they are or the more poor they are. I think it has to do with traveling or watching/listening to different forms of media when your language skills are still growing which is around the years up to 16 years old.

Another example is I notice more black kids sound a little more like white kids then they did when I was coming up. I think it's because they are exposed to more kids shows that have a lot of white kids, so they sound like them a little. It's when they hit their puberty years, and they start hanging out more, that the regional accent shines through.

I'm talking about accents:mjlol: My fault for the essay, but I always thought about this since I been to many places, and can notice accents real quick. Plus this bud got me feeling happy:blessed:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Yeah, Florida nikkas sound like that. I knew someone from Miami who talked like that, but his people who were in the streets REALLY had that Miami accent. I notice the more heavier someones accent sounds(regardless of area), the more street they are or the more poor they are. I think it has to do with traveling or watching/listening to different forms of media when your language skills are still growing which is around the years up to 16 years old.

Another example is I notice more black kids sound a little more like white kids then they did when I was coming up. I think it's because they are exposed to more kids shows that have a lot of white kids, so they sound like them a little. It's when they hit their puberty years, and they start hanging out more, that the regional accent shines through.

I'm talking about accents:mjlol: My fault for the essay, but I always thought about this since I been to many places, and can notice accents real quick. Plus this bud got me feeling happy:blessed:

Same here. Like I always say on here my homie who lives in Harlem but was born and raised in Charleston, SC probably sounds more Northern than Southern.

Homeboy lived in DC, Ethiopia and was even a professor at one point.

You wouldn’t know he was southern until he told you he was.

shawntitan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
35j9glg.jpg

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
...Another example is I notice more black kids sound a little more like white kids then they did when I was coming up...

That is soooo true ... kids families are country and ratchet as fukk but the lil ones sound like Valley Girls ... Shyt crazy . I feel like that just started happening over the past 5-10 years

Oh and I kinda low key believe Kodak ... and nobody @‘ed Stickee?!!! :mindblown: