Kodak Black Was Arrested On Drugs and Weapons Charges

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
NEWS
Rap star arrested after fleeing from drug deal, leading chase
Octave Dieuson, AKA Kodak Black, booked on weapons and drug charges

Posted: 12:25 PM, April 22, 2016Updated: 6:16 PM, April 22, 2016

HALLANDALE, Fla. - An up-and-coming rap artist was arrested Thursday in Hallandale after police broke up a drug deal he was involved along with other men.

Dieuson Octave, 18, known to his fans as Kodak Black, was booked on four charges following the arrest.

More News Headlines
Police say they witnessed Octave engaging in what they believed to be a drug deal with two other men.

When police approached the men, Octave allegedly attempted to leave in his car, but was blocked by the police vehicle.

Octave and another man, Wisdom Williams, were able to leave the scene and fled away at a high rate of speed.

The following police pursuit saw Octave run through multiple red lights at excessive speeds.

The chase finally ended when Octave parked his car at 2017 Jackson Street in Hollywood, where police observed him throwing a black-colored firearm into a trash dumpster.

The police report states that both Octave and Williams were both uncooperative and failed to follow instructions when told by police to show their hands.

Police also indicated they detected a strong odor of marijuana coming from the car.

After the arrests, police searched the dumpster and found a loaded Glock 23 pistol and a 30-round magazine of ammunition.

Another magazine was found in the center console of the vehicle.

Dieuson was charged with possession of cannabis, fleeing police at a high speed and disobey a traffic device.

As he had previous conviction on kidnapping charges, Octave was also charged with possession of a weapon or ammo by a felon.

As a musical artist, Octave, who was born in Pompano Beach, has signed with Atlantic Records.

TruDatz

All Star
Daps
He got priors? Them labels bout to hit him with the side lean...

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
It's over for him :francis:
the Healthy Kid already out..
wuBMyIi.png

straightcash

All Star
Daps
So he wanted to buy weed? If this was in Florida, he should have had a license for the gun.
This is all just poor judgment on Kodak's part. Now they gon get him for resisting arrest, and God knows what else.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
#FreeWoop:mjcry:

I remember talkin about Floridas rap scene and how they should be bigger,but I guess I'm seein why that aint that case:snoop:...How many upncoming FL nikkas done got caught up?seems like a few....Woop of course which hurt me bad yall,KT,Kodak,was it Fella who robbed a bank and got life?Plies almost got caught up when he was on the rise with that shootout incident,feel like I'm missing somebody else...But anyway,I dont like Kodak Black but damn:snoop: