Kojima Teases His Next Project Featuring Elle Fanning (Edit- Producer leaked it's Death Stranding 2)

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Relying on celebrities sigh

Kojima such a kiss ass for hollywired.
This feels like a cash grab for him. MGS will always be classics but death stranding was hot fukking garbage. I'm still amazed i was able to finish that shyt.

The music, art design and visuals of that game are some of the best in the business but it's plot was trash and it was the most boring game I played in a minute. He seems to always mess up on one or two elements. MGSV was as good as it gets for a stealth action game but the way the story was told was some absolute fukking bullshyt. Dude has interesting ideas but sucks as a project manager. If they didn't reign him in, he would've bankrupted Konami. His projects scopes are fuzzy at best and he's always going over budget. You don't need six figure salary celebrities. Using celebrities is a crutch. It shows a lack of confidence in your character designs.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
This feels like a cash grab for him. MGS will always be classics but death stranding was hot fukking garbage. I'm still amazed i was able to finish that shyt.

The music, art design and visuals of that game are some of the best in the business but it's plot was trash and it was the most boring game I played in a minute. He seems to always mess up on one or two elements. MGSV was as good as it gets for a stealth action game but the way the story was told was some absolute fukking bullshyt. Dude has interesting ideas but sucks as a project manager. If they didn't reign him in, he would've bankrupted Konami. His projects scopes are fuzzy at best and he's always going over budget. You don't need six figure salary celebrities. Using celebrities is a crutch. It shows a lack of confidence in your character designs.
I would like to see other people use that engine to make games

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I would like to see other people use that engine to make games
It's pretty much the sony open world engine. Suckerpunch would probably use it for their next game.

I'd like to see a legend of dragoon sequel in an open world style using this engine. But sony Japan is pretty much dead which is ironic considering they were out here funding amazing projects in the ps2 days.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Gonna pass on this. I wish he would have made something else.