Koreans in Japan

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:patrice: In The Roots?

:dame:
i thought the Root was about race, if it is just about the black race my bad :hubie:

I dont get along with the HL administration so I'll be posting here more, feel free to let me know the written and unwritten rules of this place

but either way any "woke" black person can see the relevance of this story, mad lessons to be learned from this

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
I see the Parallels to the USA and why you felt compelled to post it.
Even though this isn’t about people of African descent there is much to be said about the rise in Right Wing Nationalism and whether it’s a caused by modern globalization.

Last edited:

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
With the rising right wing crowd in Japan I wonder if having the summer Olympics there in 2020 a good idea:patrice:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I see the Parallels to the USA and why you felt compelled to post it.
Even though this isn’t about people of African descent there is much to be said about the rise in Right Wing Nationalism and whether it’s a caused by modern globalization.
India has a billion people, and so by default their largest political party is the largest political party in the world and it espouses far right political views. I imagine their nationalism/insularity has something to do with sharing a border with China.

Japan's always had right-wing conservative values, similar to Britain, they live on a tiny island so they all choose to be really quiet and polite to get along, meanwhile developing these idiotic ideas of national superiority which become these imperial conquests for both countries. For other countries it's hard to say, because we don't live there; whereas in America, this neo-nazi alt-right nonsense is clearly a last grasp of incompetent old white people to hold onto their fleeting power in the face of changing national demographics.