Kotaku: PS4 all hype no substance.......Xbox Won :blessed:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
All things considered Xbox is beating PlayStation right now in the games front IMO. The best thing going for PlayStation right now are the multiplats run a lot better on the PS4. 2016 is the first actual strong year games wise for Sony, but MS is packing too tbh. I know some of y'all about to run in here and be like "but but but the sales". I don't make any money off of what Sony sells so I'm more interested in the system as gaming devices. For me right now Xbox is providing a lot more value on the exclusives front. Bloodborne is my favorite game this gen thus far though.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All things considered Xbox is beating PlayStation right now in the games front IMO. The best thing going for PlayStation right now are the multiplats run a lot better on the PS4. 2016 is the first actual strong year games wise for Sony, but MS is packing too tbh. I know some of y'all about to run in here and be like "but but but the sales". I don't make any money off of what Sony sells so I'm more interested in the system as gaming devices. For me right now Xbox is providing a lot more value on the exclusives front. Bloodborne is my favorite game this gen thus far though.
What games?
Funny because I can't even keep up with the amount of games for PS4 I have and want to get.

Last edited:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
:russell: Kotaku on that bullshyt again.

Can't take an article seriously when they ignore all the updates and things the PS4 added and the things they had right at the start of the gen but then turn around and praise the Xbox for fixing problems that it had day one.

Typical western media bias. Praise Microsoft and ignore all the issues it had/has and then when Sony does it, ignore it and create some dumb narrative.

The agenda is palpable. The market clearly favors the PS4 and the month after month sales of PS4 worldwide dominating the XB1 even in the US shows how silly that agenda is.

The "No games" narrative is objectively incorrect too. There are more games out this year on PS4 than are available on Xbox 1. It's like they assume everyone who owns a PS4 and/or an Xbox One also owns a 980 TI with a 4K TV.

Basically, PS4 has no games when you remove the games that came out Jan-Oct, are indie, Japanese, starts with the letter P and/or doesn't have a superbowl commercial.

People buy PS4 because it's a boring console with no games that they put under their TV.
So many people are being tricked into buying such a boring box.
:snooze:
Untitled_2.png

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah anybody who doesn't praise Sony to high heaven is biased.:rudy:

You got any rebuttala to the content, or you just gone attack the messenger?

There is a difference between being biased and contrarian.

I haven't paid attention to kotaku - or gaming 'journalism' - for years. Clickbait grand central.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's so funny to get this argument from yall after years, of claiming Xbox games didn't count cause they were XBLA or on pc.

Like check this thread.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/sony...s-in-development-20-in-year-one.125543/page-2

Yall were convinced most of these would be AAA exclusives, while claiming the Xbox titles in development would be XBLA games.

Check your posts in that thread:dead:

Now you in here defending arcade games.

All that optimism in that thread. Now yall happy with PC scraps :laff:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Yeah anybody who doesn't praise Sony to high heaven is biased.:rudy:

You got any rebuttala to the content, or you just gone attack the messenger?

We have been rebutting these tired narratives all year but you keep pushing them like the Republicans you are.

For two years PS4 has more released material both digital and retail but for some strange reason they seem to "not count".

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have been rebutting these tired narratives all year but you keep pushing them like the Republicans you are.

For two years PS4 has more released material both digital and retail but for some strange reason they seem to "not count".

Not a real game unless its a FPS breh.