KOTD - Pat Stay vs Arcane (Title Match)

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Pat Stay :whew:

I like pat for some reason.

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Before the battle he was on his smart phone texting Caustic, 'Yo let me cop some bars bro,' Caustic sent him such a dope line he texted him back 'Don Demarco'":russ:

Pat Stay is easily my favorite white battle rapper

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
KOTD really taking over. 3 post (including this one) on a battle that dropped a day ago.
Lmaoooooooooo
Been seen this shyt but still. No one cares about arcane and them people only pay attention when URL guys are there.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
It's hilarious when people say KOTD is taking over (in reality you can watch both), when you have the title match here & no one gives a fukk about it.

KOTD really taking over. 3 post (including this one) on a battle that dropped a day ago.

:ufdup: Keep watching URL where battles dont take place brehs

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
It's hilarious when people say KOTD is taking over (in reality you can watch both), when you have the title match here & no one gives a fukk about it.

arcane being exposed for buying his bars and still winning takes away a lot of this matches credibility. Arcane buying bars the most disgusting thing ever in the history of battle rap.

pat stay is the Canadian great white hype. He's good but until he crosses the border and/or soundly beats a legit top tier he's always gonna be looked at as "some white guy from canada" he top of the food chain in Canada but a mid tier dude in url.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
hes faced countless top tiers. Watch it yourself.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hate arcane even before the buying bars but his 3rd was aight, pat stay though. pat stay is dope but if hes ever in url he needs to keep the corny white jokes to a minimum

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
He's lost to pretty much every URL nikka he's faced.

Not disputing your claim, wondering which battles you're referring to since most of the big name battles Pat has had have not been judged and in my opinion were pretty close (Arsonal, Ice, Math).

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
i aint never been that big on pat stay very avg to me. can say some cold shyt but he can be old school grindtime corny at times.

and i dont even mind you being more jokes as long as you witty and original with yo shyt. pat stay is a lot like okwerdz to me. you can put on a piece of paper the top 10 things pat stay will say vs his opponent and sure enough pat stay will go there.

real deal, rone, even dizaster when he actually on his shyt is original in how they attack you.

as far as surpassing url, its going to take a lot more than a couple of dudes with some c00n mentalities to make kotd 1 and put url 2. kotd have to develop the type of stars that url developed. honestly the only reason more people paying attention to kotd is because the guys url built up is going over there.