KOTD Presents: Charron vs. DNA

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can tell from some of the few shots Charron threw that he had some shiit for Suge.

I was entertained. Props to both with limited preparation.

_curb_

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
CALI
normally charron is ass but this was entertaining. agree that its better than ars and shine

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They both went IN. Very good battle. Especially with the lack of preparation.

The Brenda's baby line was harsh :wow:

Last edited:

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
charron first round = !
both good first rounds
DNA 2nd was light af
charron throwing shade everywhere hah
solid pretty much all battle, might have to say charron edged? it at first watch
those post battle interviews are official

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This battle way better than that Ars vs Shine
Smack should be ashamed
Their last two battles have been better than URL Diz vs Ars was good to
url crowds boo too much

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
Charron 1st round :whoo::whew::ooh:

DNA I am sick and fukking tired of this nikka using the same got damn "it's only right I ___(fill in)___" shyt. I was liking his round til he went back to that shyt.
Still a debatable round but I think Charron got that round.

Charron 2nd round He still going off, the lavalier is on fire :to::to::to::devil:. nikkas lost they noodles if they think he can't come off the top ramen.
Heat/spur of the moment...mf doom...something something choo choo train the fukk outta here.:heh:

DNA 2nd round his sex scheme was nice. (The dildo line was still a :whoa:) After that it was sloppy tho:scusthov:.

Charron 3rd round Celibate rebuttal...like I need to start paying more attention to KOTD got damn.
artificial insemination...how many nikkas in url crowds would boo that shyt so fast

"my nikka semi what? that's a school word." ducking a hollow like loaded lux...so true....

DNA got damn rebuttals :mindblown: This third saving his butt:leon:
kendrick lamar line:banderas:

Honestly the third round IMO DNA GOT THAT but it might be debatable.
EDIT: Cuz of the extended round charron let it rock it's debatable, I still give it to dna tho.

Charron 2-1:umad:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charron 1st round :whoo::whew::ooh:

DNA I am sick and fukking tired of this nikka using the same got damn "it's only right I ___(fill in)___" shyt. I was liking his round til he went back to that shyt.

I think DNA has so much ability, but yet he chooses to that same damn predictable shiit like it's hot.

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
I think DNA has so much ability, but yet he chooses to that same damn predictable shiit like it's hot.

It has gotten to the point where I literally think he has an outline for battle rap and just fills it in for the opponent. "When I show you __(fill-in)__ and let the ratchet spark, then that could only mean that __(fill-in)__. I find it funny when __(fill-in)__ act like he real people, so I'm just trying to figure out how __(fill-in)__ when I'm Steve Miller, my bullets fly like an eagle."

ALL DAMN BATTLE:why::merchant::beli::skip::snoop::shaq2::dahell::camby: