🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
these nikkas crazy

I mean, Krayzie accidentally shot Wish in the leg with a SHOTGUN and they still homies. If that’s not the product of a ducked up youth I don’t know what is. When it all comes down to it, they would be there for each other and that’s all that matters at the end of the day.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Terrible response. So he just supposed to show up without even knowing what his cut of the take is.

"Our doors our revolving,only reason they dont revolve is because you dont walk through them"

Krayzie is right,at this point Bizzy either has a mental problem or is using this for clout to make himself a sympathetic figure.

I think Krayzie probably is hurt he hasnt seen or spoke to Bizzy since hes been in the hospital.But hes probably not suprised by Bizzies distance. Bizzy act like a diva,and wants them to kiss his ass. Seems like they just refuse to beg or be the ones to always reach out to him. Im a Bizzy guy,but I dont blame them.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
"Our doors our revolving,only reason they dont revolve is because you dont walk through them"

Krayzie is right,at this point Bizzy either has a mental problem or is using this for clout to make himself a sympathetic figure.

I think Krayzie probably is hurt he hasnt seen or spoke to Bizzy since hes been in the hospital.But hes probably not suprised by Bizzies distance. Bizzy act like a diva,and wants them to kiss his ass. Seems like they just refuse to beg or be the ones to always reach out to him. Im a Bizzy guy,but I dont blame them.

Favorite group of all time. Wu is second.

We all knew Bizz been fukked up. I remember the show where he showed up fukked up and everybody was getting on his ass and he had something to say, but it wasn't until Granddad told him he was fukkin up that he decided to listen. I think that shows the level of love and respect he has for Kray.

We all have this tendency to kinda tip toe around the mentally disturbed. The group, as a whole have probably been fed up for awhile but I think Kray has finally reached his wits end with Bizz.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Favorite group of all time. Wu is second.

We all knew Bizz been fukked up. I remember the show where he showed up fukked up and everybody was getting on his ass and he had something to say, but it wasn't until Granddad told him he was fukkin up that he decided to listen. I think that shows the level of love and respect he has for Kray.

We all have this tendency to kinda tip toe around the mentally disturbed. The group, as a whole have probably been fed up for awhile but I think Kray has finally reached his wits end with Bizz.

Mine too,so this is kindve just normal every few years with them. And its always Bizzy:mjlol:

I think Kray been reached his wits end. The others i think have come to where he is. No love lost at all like Kray said here. But weve all had that family member or friend who never reaches out when your in need,never thinks to invite you to the good shyt. But let you not reach out to them when they down bad,or not invite them to something:mjlol:. Suddenly its woe is me,the family is jealous of me,everybody fake.

And you really cant understand how these people dont see that they move the same way. If I reach out to somebody else,but dont reach out to you. Maybe its because they do the same with me mutually. Its not because I dont like you. So even if other members reached out to each other,but not Bizzy, I wouldnt fault them.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I remember going to that FORCE concert a couple months ago and you could tell they just had to throw something together cause Bizzy clearly backed out at the last minute.