Kristen Stewart is getting an Oscar push for best supporting actress for "Still Alice"

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
I think its just a matter of her chasing $$ and not giving a fukk about a quality script I get why people don't like her, but I liked her in that flick. Don't think I've seen Into The Wild though

other than the twilight series.. she seems to do a mostly smaller movies. i say smaller only because i'm going through her imdb and i haven't heard of most of these movies.

i'm gonna guess it's from the twilight series though. the dude in that seems to get a good amount of hate too.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
She cheated on her boyfriend with a director. Again, what exactly warrants this outrage over a film none of you have seen?:dahell:
i'm behind on my kristen stewart news :why:

just answer the question :stopitslime:

:stopitslime: Another reason nikkas don't like her is because we all suspect she's a racist.

Read through this thread: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/kristen-stewart-drops-out-of-film-after-will-smith-signs-on.107115/

:yeshrug: But I should point out, folks already didn't like her before this. Here's a thread with folks discussing why she's not like: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-do-people-hate-kristen-stewart.116465/

Last edited:

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aint that that woodfaced bytch? She must have hit the jackpot last time on the "casting couch"

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I think people don't like her because she tries way too hard to be cool and nonchalant about everything in her interviews, but it just comes across as awkward and rehearsed. She's an insincere hipster, and as an actress, she really only has two facial expressions

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What was the movie she was acting like a ho in? Some regular cat wanted to fukk her but she was fukking some older pretty boy cat from the get go and tried to sob it up to make it seem like it was justifiable? LOL:laugh:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
What was the movie she was acting like a ho in? Some regular cat wanted to fukk her but she was fukking some older pretty boy cat from the get go and tried to sob it up to make it seem like it was justifiable? LOL:laugh:

"Adventureland". It's already been mentioned multiple times in this thread:

:heh: Not only is it her best movie, the movie is basically her real-life being played out on screen.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
She should've gotten one for Spider-Man 3
I think you're confused breh, this is the chick in Spider-Man
Kirsten-Dunst.png
Kirsten Dunst, not Kristen Stewart.