Kurt Angle speaks on Bischoff, Hogan in TNA, Medusa. Brock returned Sat Night. Rollins/Brock/John???

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Kurt Angle recently spoke with the folks at WrestleTalk TV about the impact Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff had on TNA -- both negative and positive -- when they had their run in the promotion. Below are some of the highlights from the interview, which you can watch above.

On Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff costing TNA money:

"I love Hogan, I love Bischoff. Never had problems with either of them. Terry, we've always been close. I believe they did good for the company, TNA. I believe it was very expensive. They probably came up with the idea of TNA traveling town to town every week. It's a great idea, but where are you going to get the money?"

On TNA going on the road nearly causing the company to go out of business:

"I think it really put the company in a position where it almost went under again. I know it went under at the very beginning, but it looked like it was about to go under again. TNA is a great company, but it's not a WWE. We don't have the extra funds to take chances, to waste a few million today and tomorrow will be fine. Every penny counts."

On Hogan and Bischoff ultimately being good for TNA despite making decisions that cost the company a lot of money:

"Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan were very good for our company. Did they spend a lot of money? Yes. I'm sure it cost a lot of money to get them in there, and I'm sure they had ideas that cost us a lot of money. It was a good thing and somewhat of a bad thing, but I love the guys."

anyone got the full link?
Brock Lesnar made his WWE in-ring return at the live event at The Forum in Inglewood, California on Saturday evening, defeating WWE United States Champion Alberto Del Rio via disqualification.

Lesnar returned with Paul Heyman by his side at the WWE live event last night, picking up the win via DQ over Del Rio when Rusev hit the ring and attacked "The Beast Incarnate" just as he was taking the U.S. champ to "Suplex City."

Lesnar ended up fighting off Rusev, hitting him with a German suplex and an F-5. He teased leaving the ring at this point, however decided to turn around to hit Del Rio with a German suplex and an F-5 for good measure.

Below are some photos and a video clip of Lesnar's return at the event.

and I been sleeping on house shows:krs:
For what it's worth, Seth Rollins is being advertised to appear at Monday's Slammy Awards edition of WWE RAW from Minneapolis, Minnesota.

It's worth pointing out that Rollins is only being advertised for the show on the official website for the Target Center, as WWE's official website does not have the former WWE World Heavyweight Champion advertised for the show.

It's possible that Rollins appears for some of the Slammy Awards he is nominated for, although that has not been confirmed. Xavier Woods did tweet about filming Rollins vs. Jack Swagger in the Madden tournament finals for his "UpUpDownDown" YouTube channel, which some claim could be a sign that Rollins will at least be backstage at the show.

In a related note, the Wrestling Observer Newsletter reported earlier this week that despite not being advertised for the show, both John Cena and Brock Lesnar could possibly make surprise appearances on the show.
:noah: Minneapolis eating good:cook:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
TNA spent all that money on booking venues but nothing on advertising. How was Dixie head of a marketing firm but she didn't know that you actually have to advertise events in order to entice people to attend them?

Because she where she is because of daddy's money

bytch is dumb as bricks when she opens her mouth

Daps
I completely disagree with Kurt about Hogan and Bischoff. They were the start of tna`s decline.

Going on the road was a smart decision, but the way they went about it was poor. They didn't advertise as much as they should have and they went from one random city to the next instead of focusing on having shows at one particular region at a time.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Did that houseshow with Lesnar end up selling out? They even ran a hotdog promotion to sell some tickets. Lesnar isn't the draw you'd think

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
TNA was kind of in the shytter before Hogan and Bischoff came along truth be told qualtiy wise (Yall remember them Bryan and Vinny shows) . All them coming was just confirming what we already knew about the company. They would have been better served as controlled legend characters on Smackdown but thats not why they came to TNA, it was for creative control with not that many resources.